How long is a piece of string?
No really, the sky is the limit here! If you want to go nuts, you can.
The average TCO wedding is a 6.5K all inc spend
This translates to
most of our weddings will have approx. 100-150pax guestlist,
They will typically have the following order.
1. Full bridal party florals (bridal bouquet, maid’s bouquets, buttonholes for groom, groomsmen, Paige boys & family plus family corsages and flower girl crowns or posies)
2. Full ceremony florals (arch with floral spray / arch floral installation, pew ends, pedestal urns)
4. Full reception styling (Bridal table as the main focal point with full floral runners, alternating guest table floral centrepieces, bar styling, cake styling, welcome and seating chart signage and styling and wishing well table styling) This will also include labour and delivery/ install fees
If you then want things like the below items, then add approx. 2k per item as a guide (depending on the size of the area this could be +/- $500)
1. Ceiling Installation
2. Full floral backdrop
3. Ceiling greenery canopy
4. Vintage chandeliers
5. Full floral arch (i.e. at the entry to a church)
6. Home styling (i.e. bridal/ groom room set ups or floral decoration of your house outside or inside for traditional weddings)