Live Wedding Painting is a spectacular team of professional Australian artists offering stunning live paintings to couples in Australia. They boast years of combined experience, exquisite, refined artistic skill, incredible accuracy, and high-quality materials. For a one-of-a-kind interactive experience and a timeless, personal wedding keepsake, you can't look past Live Wedding Painting.
If you want to capture your wedding day in a unique yet treasured fashion, Live Wedding Painting have you covered! They will take the time to get to know you and your love story, plan out the aesthetic of your piece, choose the desired moment to capture, and bring it to life in a timely yet precise manner. Whether you’d like a gorgeous painterly retelling of your ceremony, an exciting looking glass into your reception, or a collaborative, interactive painting comprised of your guests’ special touches — the passionate, creative Live Wedding Painting team can accommodate.
As a team of some of Australia’s top fine artists, you can expect nothing less than quality, accuracy, and exquisite attention to detail. From the smallest touches — the sparkling chandeliers, lace detailing on the wedding gown, and jewellery — to the vibrant, lush florals, sweeping landscapes, and beaming faces — the Live Wedding Painting team leave nothing to the imagination. They will work their magic to visually recreate your wedding day in a vibrant, authentic manner — ensuring the faces, gestures, and embraces are true to the subjects.
"A truly awesome touch to a wedding! Bernadette painted my wedding as a surprise to my wife, and the experience could not be better! We did the interactive package, and all the guests loved being able to contribute to the painting - Bernadette was great at guiding them through what to do all the while putting together a beautiful painting. Communication and everything has been fantastic throughout the process — I highly recommend them!" — Sebastian Caruana
What you’ll love about working with Live Wedding Painting for your wedding:
- Exquisite live wedding paintings. There is something so magical, nostalgic, and whimsical about having your portrait painted right before your eyes — as though you’ve been transported to enchanting bygone eras. Live Wedding Painting will paint your special moments from life, complete the artwork at their studio, and deliver it to your door at no additional cost. They will set up their workstation at two locations — ceremony and reception — and retell your wedding day in gorgeous acrylic and oil paint detail.
- Interactive experience. If you’re on the hunt for a unique form of entertainment, Live Wedding Painting won’t disappoint. Not only will your guests feel intrigued by this enchanting artistic expression, but they’ll also have the opportunity to contribute to the final piece. The Live Wedding Painting team will gently guide and instruct your loved ones to add their own little touches to the painting while also adding a message of love to the back of the canvas. All added strokes of paint from your guests will be artistically and naturally incorporated into the piece.
- High-quality materials and equipment. Live Wedding Painting utilises only the finest quality oil and acrylic paints. They will provide their own french easel, a chair, light, and all other resources required to create a truly remarkable, heartfelt live painting of your wedding.
Highlights of working with Live Wedding Painting:
- Professional live wedding painting
- Exquisite, detailed artworks
- Passionate, talented Australian fine artists
- Fantastic custom-designed packages
- High-quality materials and equipment
- 15 to 20 hours painting time— time split between the live event and studio time
- Delivered between six and eight weeks after the wedding
- Add two extra guests to the piece for no additional charge
Standard Package: $2,500
Premium Package: $3,500
Platnium (interactive) Package: $4,500
“I would like to recommend Teresa from Live Wedding Painting to all the engaged couples! We just had our wedding on Thursday, and Teresa painted our ceremony. Guests contributed to the painting. Everyone absolutely loved it!! Teresa is the nicest, friendliest person. She made everything so easy, helped us choose the style of the artwork we wanted, and was great to communicate with! It is an amazing opportunity to capture your special day in a timeless piece of art!” — Valentina + Matt.