“Organising a wedding can be stressful, time consuming and hard work not to mention expensive. We have the knowledge and advice to help you navigate the planning and coordination phase, allowing you to feel at ease and relaxed in the leadup and on the day of your wedding. Our assistance will ensure you have a memorable experience that you and your guests will be talking about for years to come!” Sally Corbridge
What you can expect when working with Upon A Star Events for your South Coast wedding:
- Experienced planner. Upon A Star Events is owned and operated by the delightful Sally Corbridge. Sally has more than 10 years of experience working in event and venue management - so you know she’s highly competent and a professional planner and coordinator. In addition to her background in events, she also has a terrific eye for detail, a passion for (seamless) weddings and has plenty of industry connections in her area.
- Stress-free experience. Sally has a calm, collected manner and a comprehensive approach to wedding planning, which puts her couples at ease - they know they can trust Sally to handle the finer details.
- Skilled planner. All of Sally’s weddings go off without a hitch, in part due to her exceptional organisation and time management skills. As such, Sally is a confident wedding planner and coordinator, which helps relieve the stress any couples might be feeling. So sit back, relax, and let Sally take care of all the details - she’s got you covered.
- Multiple wedding packages. Sally offers three oh-so convenient wedding packages to choose from: A partial planning option, full planning package and on-the-day coordination. Each option contains various handy inclusions, such as creating a vendor contact list, organising a run sheet, creating a personalised budget and invitation and RSVP management. See? Sally is a wedding planning star!
- On-the-day coordination. Sally offers couples the chance to relax and enjoy their wedding day while she takes care of the… less fun stuff. For example, the run sheet, liaising with suppliers and coordinating set-up locations. Lest we forget to mention the wrangling of guests! Sally handles all this with ease, a polite manner and a smile on her face. She is an absolutely fabulous wedding coordinator - you’ll come to think of her as a lifesaver!
- Reputable vendors. Sourcing reliable, high-quality suppliers can be a little overwhelming for some, which is why Sally offers couples help finding reputable vendors. Sally has a range of industry connections in the South Coast area, and is more than happy to find suppliers that will help you achieve your wedding style and vision without going over budget!
Here’s what else you need to know about Upon A Star Events:
- Other special occasions. Upon A Star Events doesn’t just help couples plan weddings! Although that is a passion of theirs… This premium company also helps plan and coordinate corporate events, engagements, birthday parties - you name it. From helping sourcing the catering to finding hire items, Sally can take care of all the details, so all you need to do is relax and enjoy.
- Location. While Sally is situated in St Georges Basin, she works with couples in Jervis Bay, Shoalhaven, the Southern Highlands and surrounding areas - and she’s happy to travel for a chat about your wedding vision over a cup of coffee!