Trouvaille Weddings is a premium wedding planning company servicing Wollongong, the South Coast, the Southern Highlands, and beyond! This passionate team offer expert planning, design, and styling guidance, including venue hunting, liaising with suppliers, on-the-day coordination, and more! Whether you're after full or partial-planning services, Trouvaille can accommodate!
Need a little inspiration or help planning your magical day? If so, you'll adore working with Trouvaille Weddings! Known for their comprehensive services and fine attention to detail, this creative team won't disappoint. They offer full and partial planning services and full-day coordination. From venue searching, booking your suppliers, and site inspections to attending rehearsals, scheduling appointments, and vendor meet and greets — they have all bases covered.
What you'll love about working with Trouvaille Weddings for your New South Wales wedding:
- Expert planning services. Trouvaille Weddings offer partial and full wedding planning services, including initial consultation, liaising with suppliers, unlimited communication, appointment scheduling, managing your budget, and so much more!
- Full-day coordination. If you require on-the-day assistance, Trouvaille have your back! They offer venue briefing, site inspections, setting up assistance, eight-hour on-the-day coordination, a run sheet, and more!
Highlights of working with Trouvaille Weddings New South Wales:
- Premium wedding planning company
- Full and partial planning services
- Full on-the-day coordination
- Excellent communication skills
- Unlimited contact
- Design assistance
Hi, my name is Charley Ashe and I'm the owner of Trouvaille Weddings. I am from Leeds, England and moved to Australia back in 2017 where I met my fiancé. We now have two beautiful little girls and a crazy dog. Launching my own business has been a dream of mine since I can remember, and planning weddings has been something that I have always wanted to do (I love to plan). Having worked in the industry for years I decided it was time to go out by myself and be my own boss.