Based on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, Susan Richardson from Montanna Rose Wedding Services offers exceptional wedding planning services to couples across Melbourne. Whether you’re after a smaller celebration or a lavish affair, Susan will take the stress out of your wedding planning and help you create the wedding of your dreams.
With years of experience in the wedding industry, Susan from Montanna Rose Wedding Services takes the stress out of your wedding planning by taking care of all the finer details, allowing you to relax and enjoy yourself in the lead up to your wedding and on the day. From detailed planning to the last-minute final touches, Susan will be there every step of the way to ensure a seamless planning experience. She makes it her priority to ensure that everything runs smoothly on the day, taking care of any minor hiccups that may arise.
Some couples might assume that wedding planning is an extravagance that will set you way over budget, but having a wedding planner is actually one of the most worthwhile investments you can make. What’s more, Montanna Rose Wedding Services can tailor their bespoke planning services to suit your budget and time frame. Whether you’re planning a lavish celebration or a more simple affair, they have a range of packages to suit all wedding sizes and budgets.
Meet Susan Richardson, the Founder of Montanna Rose Wedding Services
Susan has strived for many years to turn her passion for wedding planning into a career. After spending over seven years decorating cakes professionally, Susan decided to combine her knowledge of weddings and events with her extensive experience in the corporate world to create Montanna Rose Wedding Services, offering wedding planning, coordinating, styling, and concierge services.
Montanna Rose Wedding Services offers three wedding planning packages:
- Wedding Planning. If you’re looking for a comprehensive wedding planning package that removes the stress from every step of the planning process, this is the option for you. Susan from Montanna Rose Wedding Services will be there from start to finish to assist with all aspects of your wedding planning, including supplier appointments. Think of her as your very own bridal personal assistant.
- Wedding Coordinator. The wedding coordinator package is a middle-tier option, meaning that Susan will start with your planning approximately one month before your wedding. She will confirm all the details with your suppliers and ensure everything is delivered on time and runs smoothly on your big day.
- Wedding Concierge. Montanna Rose Wedding Services will be on hand one week prior to your wedding to pick up anything you need and save you from the super stressful, last-minute rush around. Susan will be available upon request until your reception and can be there on the day by request to assist with mishaps and smooth out any issues that may arise.
What makes Montanna Rose Wedding Services an ideal choice for your Melbourne wedding?
- Stress-free planning. From your first meeting right up until the day of your wedding, Susan will be there to take the hassle out of your wedding planning. Her comprehensive resources and extensive events planning knowledge will ensure you have a seamless wedding planning journey and a completely stress-free wedding day.
- Flexible package options. No matter your vision or budget, Montanna Rose Wedding Services offer a range of flexible package options to meet your wedding planning needs. Whether you need extensive wedding coordination from start to finish or just require assistance with last-minute planning, Susan will tailor the perfect bespoke planning package just for you.
- On the day coordination. Acting as your bridal personal assistant, Susan will make sure that your wedding day goes off without a hitch as she takes care of all the smaller details, leaving you to relax and enjoy yourself. She’ll be there to smooth out any bumps that may arise on the day and will handle those little wedding mishaps in a cool and calm manner.
- Extensive events experience. Having spent seven years doing professional cake decorating, creating invitations and decorations for weddings and any other type of function you can imagine, Susan knows that it’s all in the detail. Her wealth of knowledge and years of experience will make you feel totally at ease when it comes to planning your wedding.
What couples are saying about Montanna Rose Wedding Services:
“Susan you are amazing. Our wedding was exactly as we had hoped it would be. Right from the start you knew exactly what we wanted, from the invitations and table settings to the flowers.” - Jacqui & Peter.
“Susan was so easy to deal with on our big day. All details were thought of. Could not fault my experience at all. Thanks again Susan, you nailed it.” - Zoey & Troy.
What other services do Montanna Rose Wedding Services offer?
- Wedding invitation packages
- Floral arrangements
- Wedding cakes
Will Susan from Montanna Rose Wedding Services be present on the wedding day?
Yes. Susan will be available on your wedding day for whatever hours you need. She will make sure everything goes smoothly and deal with any hiccups that might pop up, allowing you to sit back, relax and enjoy the day with your loved ones.
Montanna Rose Wedding Services was created in 2015 whilst sitting in a chemotherapy ward, wondering what I was going to do if I beat the cancer. Seven years later and look where we are! I have extensive experience in the corporate world, 9 years professional cake decorating, creating invitations and designs for weddings and any other function you can imagine.
If you truly love what you do the end result will always be perfect.
Mrs Susan Richardson
Head Designer and Founder