“Tracey from Pop Up Weddings took every single stress out of organising an interstate elopement during Covid! She was amazing in every aspect! From fast replies to emails and explaining things so well, booking photographers, makeup and organising all the tedious paperwork! On top of that, she delivered such an amazing, personalised ceremony that we will remember forever! I couldn't recommend her and her services enough!!!” - Gracia N.
What you can expect when working with Pop Up Weddings Tasmania:
- Micro weddings. Micro weddings usually consist of ten guests or less and are perfect for couples who want to include just a few of their closest loved ones in their wedding celebrations. The team at Pop Up Weddings Tasmania can curate a luxurious and stress-free micro wedding just for you, with package options including accommodation, photography, a personalised ceremony with a local celebrant, and more.
- Luxury elopements. If you’re looking to elope in Tasmania and still want the experience to be incredibly special, Pop Up Weddings has got you covered. They’ll take care of every detail, including flights if you’re coming for interstate and accommodation at a luxurious location in Tassie. Choose from one of their stunning partner properties or suggest a location of your choice, and the Pop Up Weddings team will bring your elopement dreams to life.
What you’ll love about working with Pop Up Weddings Tasmania:
- Experienced team. With over 20 years of experience in event management, the Pop Up Weddings team knows a thing or two about curating unforgettable wedding experiences. They will take the stress out of wedding planning and make sure every detail is taken care of so you can relax and enjoy this special time.
- Bespoke wedding packages. Pop Up Weddings Tasmania specialises in tailoring personalised micro weddings and elopements that perfectly reflect the vision and budget of the couples they work with. No request is ever too great, and they’ll go above and beyond to ensure your wedding experience is nothing short of incredible.
- Carefully curated inclusions. Pop Up Weddings partners with some of the finest venues and wedding vendors in Tasmania to offer luxurious inclusions for their wedding and elopement packages. They work with the best in the business, from exceptional food and wine suppliers to boutique five-star accommodation.
How far in advance can we book Pop Up Weddings?
The Pop Up Weddings team usually take bookings a maximum of 12 months out from the wedding date. However, if you have a specific wedding date in mind, they will be more than happy to hold that date for you.
Which venues do you work with?
Pop Up Weddings partners with a vast array of incredible venues and properties across Tasmania, including Eagles Nest Retreat, Freycinet Lodge, Pumphouse Point, Cradle Mountain Lodge, Quamby Home, Table House Farm, The Cove, Mallavale Farm, Villa Howden, Wattle Grove Retreat, and more.
Can we get married at a destination of our choice?
Of course! As long as it’s in Tasmania, the Pop Up Weddings team can accommodate any location or idea that you have to bring your dream wedding or elopement to life.
“Tracey was amazing, and the Pop Up Weddings team exceeded our expectations! After being stuck with a Covid wedding, we moved our date and went with Pop Up Weddings, and it was the best thing we could have done. So glad we did! Everything was perfect, thank you for everything.” - Caylee W.