On your wedding day, let the I Do Crew do the work, while the two of you celebrate! WEDDING MANAGEMENT & WEDDING CREW FOR COUPLES PLANNING THEIR OWN WEDDING.
Covering weddings across Australia, the I Do Crew's team of creatives boasts more than 15 years of event management experience. The team specialise in handling those on-the-day details and logistics you'd rather not burden friends and family with. Whether you need help setting up a picturesque garden ceremony, coordinating your ceremony, reception and transportation for your guests, or meticulously styling and packing down your decor, the I Do Crew have you covered.
Their experts ensure that every element aligns with your unique style, ensuring your wedding day is a true reflection of your personality and love story. Pricing for this service varies based on your wedding's size, location, time, and logistics. Plus, you can rest easy knowing that I Do Crew is fully insured, punctual, creative, and, when needed, super strong to handle all the heavy lifting.
I Do Crew don't just show up on your wedding day; they are with you every step of the way. Their commitment to excellence begins the moment you become their client. They offer comprehensive planning tools, professional advice, vendor referrals, and contract reviews to help streamline your planning process. As your wedding day approaches, they’ll walk you through a seamless process designed to ensure every detail is accounted for. Whether you choose their wedding management, styling, or planning services, their experienced team takes pride in making sure your wedding day is nothing short of extraordinary.
What you’ll love about working with I Do Crew for your wedding:
- Stress-Free Planning: Say goodbye to wedding-day worries! I Do Crew’s wedding management services bridge the gap between full-service planning and day-of coordination. From vendor coordination to timeline management, this passionate team handles the details so you can enjoy the party!
- Personalised Support: With I Do Crew, it's more than just planning; it's an experience. From the moment you join the I Do Crew family, you'll receive professional advice, guidance, and support throughout your wedding journey. They’re your advocates and advisors, ensuring you feel confident every step of the way.
- Comprehensive Packages: I Do Crew offers a wide range of expertly designed packages to suit your unique wedding day needs. From full service to set up and pack down - there’s an option for all couples.
Wedding Management (Wedding Coordination)
A comprehensive service that bridges the gap between full-service wedding planning and day-of coordination.
- Professional advice and guidance throughout your entire wedding planning process.
- Comprehensive planning to-do lists and spreadsheets.
- Premium online tools for RSVP management, floor plan design, and seating charts.
- Vendor referrals and contract reviews.
- Planning meeting six weeks prior to your wedding.
- Attendance at and coordination of your final venue walkthrough.
- Attendance at and coordination of your rehearsal (in collaboration with your officiant).
- Final vendor confirmations and handling of last-minute questions.
- Troubleshooting, including wet/bad weather plan management.
- Custom wedding itinerary for vendors, family, and the wedding party.
- Event management on your wedding day.
Partial Wedding Planning + Wedding Day Management
For couples who have started planning but seek assistance with finalising details and design elements.
- Custom proposal for finalising planning and design elements.
- Support in gaining an understanding of your wedding day vision and priorities.
- Assistance in ticking off remaining tasks.
- Presence as your Wedding Day Managers.
Wedding Styling, Set Up & Pack Down
Additional assistance for those who require extra hands-on support.
- Assistance with setting up garden ceremonies, managing transportation, and coordinating vendors.
- Styling and packing down decor.
- Custom pricing based on wedding size, scope, location, and logistics.
- Full debrief and site inspection to understand your vision.
Highlights of working with I Do Crew:
- Stress-free wedding management, planning, and styling
- Personalised support and guidance
- Flawless execution by experienced professionals
- Customised planning and styling services
- Custom designed packages
- Punctual and creative team with a focus on your vision
Founder, Christine Ligthart is an experienced wedding & event professional. she has helped some of Australia’s most successful Wedding & Event Planners, Stylists and Designers, launch their careers in the industry (via her role with global education network, the Academy of Wedding & Event Planning). Her contacts within the industry are extensive and her team of Planners highly professional; which means that the I Do Crew can deliver an exceptional On-the-Day Coordination experience.
Mrs Christine Ligthart