Something Blue co. — led by the talented Camille, also known as 'Frenchy' — is a passionate wedding planner servicing Cairns and Port Douglas. Camille boasts top-tier connections with industry-leading vendors, extensive experience in the hospitality and event industries, and an unwavering commitment to your vision! For lovingly-crafted packages and fresh, creative ideas — Camille has you covered.
Looking for a little extra wedding inspo? If so, Camille of Something Blue co. has your back! With extensive styling, hospitality, and planning experience up her sleeve, Camille can do everything from completely designing your wedding to offering a few extra hands on the day. Depending on your needs and requirements, Camille has a package to suit! She is all about bringing people together while turning your unique ideas into a stunning, vibrant reality!
What you'll love about working with Something Blue co. for your Cairns, Port Douglas wedding:
- Premium supplier connections. Through her years of planning, styling, and hospitality experience — Camille offers couples a wide selection of industry-leading experts and suppliers to connect with.
- Expertly-designed packages. From the Full Package and Missing Shoe to Aisle Help! — there's a service to suit all needs and budgets. Whether you require on-the-day coordination or full planning assistance from the get-go, Camille can accommodate!
Highlights of working with Something Blue co. Cairns, Port Douglas:
- Creative, highly-experienced wedding planner
- Lovingly-curated packages
- On-the-day coordination
- Industry-leading suppliers and experts
- Strong passion for organising and planning
- Hospitality and events background
Why Blue ? Blue is my favourite colour, it features in my national flag, and in the famous wedding rhyme, blue is representative of fidelity and love's purity.
Who am I ? I'm Camille, A.K.A Frenchy. I have been working within the hospitality and event industries since I was fourteen years old. I am passionate about good food, fine wine, great experiences, and plan on utilising this knowledge while creating the perfect event for my clients.
Miss Camille Cercleron