Decor and chocolate enthusiast, Aimy, started Aimy Kay Weddings and Events to help couples bring their dream wedding to life - be it a relaxed beach wedding or rustic, DIY occasion. Regardless of your wedding theme or ideas, Aimy will delight in planning and styling your unique wedding, and will put together an unforgettable event you’ll treasure forever.
Passionate and adaptable, Aimy offers full-service wedding planning - everything from start to finish, wedding styling, and on-the-day coordination. And if your needs are a little specific, Aimy will arrange a customised wedding package for you that ticks all your boxes. An Eden Hills local, this savvy, knowledgeable professional offers her services across Adelaide.
“Aimy was so helpful in the lead up to our wedding as well as on the day! With all the changing restrictions Aimy was professional and helped us organise our perfect day. She offered lots of great suggestions (of things we hadn’t even thought of!) and took all the stress of organising out of our hands.’' Rachael
What you’ll love about working with Aimy Kay Weddings and Events for your Adelaide wedding:
- The personalised experience. Aimy ensures to tailor her packages and the wedding to each couple, ensuring a personal, special wedding that’s unlike any other.
- The dreamy final result. It’s been wedding planner and stylist Aimy Kay’s dream to create beautiful, seamless weddings - and she certainly succeeds. Aimy’s weddings are the epitome of stunning, and they go off without a hitch, too. Pun intended.
Highlights of working with Aimy Kay Weddings and Events:
- Meticulous, full-service wedding planning
- Custom packages tailored to your liking
- Enthusiastic, down to earth professional
- Prices for full wedding planning start from just $1500
“What a blessing to have had Aimy to help us plan and run our wedding day for us! It's the biggest day of your life and with that, you need someone that is passionate, creative, reliable, organised and super positive... So if you're reading this then honestly stop looking and get in touch with Aimy-you won't be disappointed!” Stephen