“Being a husband & wife business, we truly understand how important this day is for you and that is why we want to keep the photography part stress-free. We are really passionate about what we do and therefore our packages are designed to be flexible and budget-friendly and quality of work that outshines the best in business.” Sabih & Mia, Photographers
What you can expect when working with Capture Crew for your wedding:
- Talented photographers. Husband and wife team, Sabih and Mia, are truly exceptional wedding photographers. This pair works together to capture sweet, genuine moments at wedding ceremonies and receptions, and turns them into beautiful, dreamy wedding photos.
- Creative and natural style. Capture Crew have a creative and natural photography style, which means they love shooting wonderfully candid interactions in a unique way. You’ll love your one-of-a-kind images and have a ball choosing which ones to get printed on a canvas!
- All-day coverage. This talented duo offer comprehensive wedding coverage, and capture everything from your pre-ceremony preparations to the end of the first dances at your wedding reception. Capture Crew strive to shoot every candid moment of your wedding day in an unobtrusive manner - after all, photos always look relaxed and genuine when you don’t know you have a camera on you.
- Passionate. This pair is incredibly passionate about photography and weddings, and so they enthusiastically work with couples to capture their wedding day in the best possible light.
Here’s what else you need to know about Capture Crew.
- Wedding packages. Capture Crew offers incredibly convenient and affordable wedding packages, with each designed to be flexible, budget-friendly, and include quality wedding photos, of course! All their wedding packages feature an unlimited image online digital gallery with exclusive online cloud access and USB drive. They are also happy to create custom packages for more intimate weddings.
- Engagements shoot. You might like to book an engagement shoot before your wedding in order to acquaint yourself with being behind the camera - this will help you loosen up for your wedding day! Capture Crew also offers unique, day-after photo sessions if you’d like to capture your next morning as newlyweds!
- Albums and canvas. For a small additional cost, Capture Crew can showcase your wedding images in a wedding album and canvas of premium bespoke design. These would look terrific in your house, proudly showcasing your wedding day!
- Travel. While based in South Western Sydney, this talented duo are happy to travel to attend weddings that are further afield - so no couple will miss out.
- Portraiture. If you love working with Capture Crew on your wedding day, why not book them in for portraiture work? This experienced team also photographs pet and family portraits, which will look lovely next to your wedding photos!
3 things couples love about Capture Crew:
- Professionalism & communication
- Quick turnaround
- Extremely friendly
- Very talented
- Very patient and understanding through the day
“Capture Crew will photograph everything from your pre-ceremony preparations to the end of the first dances at your reception. If you are hosting a small wedding event, we can create a custom package for you.” Sabih & Mia, Photographers