Salt Atelier strives to truthfully and expressively capture not only the magnificent moments throughout your wedding day but also the secretly significant ones. Their passion for the beauty of those in-between moments and little details results in a portfolio of stunningly raw photographs that draw out an emotional response from the viewer.
Salt Atelier’s artistic storytelling approach will provide you with the perfect collection of visually retold stories and memories that you can treasure for years to come. One glance at a photo will be enough to send you straight back to that moment and relive the bursts of happiness, love, and excitement you felt.
Their professionalism, enthusiasm, and distinctive style speak for themselves within the stunning images and videos they produce. You can also view their work within several online publications, such as Vogue, Hello May, Junebug, Modern Wedding, One Fine Day, along with several other impressive features.
“We have used Jay from the Salt Atelier studio twice now and highly recommend him! The photos are absolutely stunning every single time. Jay has an incredible eye for beauty and detail! He is very easygoing, charming, funny, accommodating and patient! We intend to use Jay again for any further photoshoots, such as family photoshoots, because he is just that great!” - Kim N.
What you’ll love about working with Salt Atelier for your wedding:
- Experience and professionalism. Salt Atelier photography studio is comprised of a highly talented and dedicated team of creatives. Their 10+ years of experience is undeniable when viewing their collection. They’ve worked within Australia and several other countries, such as France, Turkey, China, India, Taiwan, Bali, and more!
- A focus on the details. While the classically posed photographs are essential, Salt Atelier doesn't overlook the finer details and significant moments caught in between. Their imaginative flair for the art of photography and their passion for retelling your wedding story leads to timeless expressions of your love.
- A charming and thoughtful team. It’s one thing to get the job done well and another to do so with a smile on your face, enthusiasm in your step, and humour up your sleeve. Salt Atelier’s team embodies all of these qualities. They exceed expectations wherever they can and offer an easygoing, patient, and respectful approach.
What’s included in Salt Atelier’s wedding photography packages:
Salt Atelier offers a large selection of wedding photography and videography packages for you to choose from. Here are some examples of what your package might include:
- 8-12 hours of photography or videography coverage
- One or two professional photographers
- One professional editor
- Unlimited number of photos taken on the day
- Full day documentary-style videos
- 4-5 mins cinematic style wedding film
- One printed photo enlargement ready for framing
- High-resolution videos delivered with cloud drive
- Pre-wedding day consultation
- Online gallery with 12-month access
Highlights of working with Salt Atelier:
- You’ll be working with a relaxed, dynamic and professional team who will do everything they can to make your wedding day as memorable as possible while capturing those memories through film
- A strong focus is placed on both posed photographs as well as the candid moments you’ll share with your partner, family and guests
- An incredibly creative approach producing stunningly unique shots
- Talented photographers, videographers, and editors
- High-quality gear that leads to high-quality results
“Salt Atelier’s wonderful team put us at ease for the whole day and took absolutely stunning photos that we will cherish forever. They are really easy to work with, prompt with communication and have a great eye for detail and art. Highly recommend that you use them for your special day!” - Isabelle K.