Choosing the right wedding photographer is one of the essential parts of your wedding day, and what sets one apart from the next is the level of care and engagement they show to their couples and their friends and family.
Daniel from PrecisePix has made it his objective to find out what is most important to his couples, ensuring their personalities, quirks, and tender moments get captured as memories. It’s his wish that every time you look at your wedding album or watch your video, you’ll feel as happy as the day PrecisePix captured them.
“I document the fun and positive vibe of your wedding whilst keeping a non-intrusive demeanour. I believe in letting your wedding speak for itself and not interrupting the natural flow of emotions and excitement. I'm there for all the beautifully intricate details and the big family photos. I have a very open and social personality, and I find it easy to talk to anyone. If you are looking for an easy and relaxed professional, here I am!” - Daniel Brunt, PrecisePix
The son of a wedding photographer, Daniel understands the importance of celebrating family at these events. A marriage brings together two families, some of whom will be meeting each other for the first time at the ceremony. Capturing these introductions is a PrecisePix priority and is evident in the huge smiles and warm embraces in the gallery.
What you’ll love about PrecisePix Photography for your wedding:
- Wedding consultation and planning assistance. Daniel is more than happy to share his tips and advice for couples planning their wedding day and talk about the kind of wedding photos you love.
- Pre-wedding location scouting. Precisepix has been booked for many weddings across Sydney and the surrounding area. Still, if your wedding takes place at a new location, he will check out potential photography locations ahead of your wedding day.
- Swift turnaround. Sneak peek images prepared within 48 hours and shared on social media. Full resolution and edited photos delivered via Queensberry online gallery, including print shop.
- Queensberry products are handmade to the highest standards and guaranteed accordingly. These pictures will last more than a lifetime, Daniel wants you to be completely satisfied with how they look.
“Daniel is an absolutely stellar photographer, easy to get along with, and we couldn't have been happier having chosen him for our wedding. He took the time to get to know us a bit, to get a feel for the who we are and the vibe we were looking for. On the day he was well prepared, professional, and worked hard to capture our day in full glory. What really came through is that Daniel is especially fantastic at capturing the people present in a stunning but very natural fashion.” - Francis C
PrecisePix offers 3 packages, and can tailor them to your unique desires. Package two, 'everything you need', includes:
- Full day coverage, up to 9 hours
- High resolution photos, for printing
- Lower resolution images, for social media
- An online gallery
Key dates for 2022 are filling fast, so contact Daniel today to discuss your options.