There is something truly magical about weddings: The adoring glimmer in the groom's eye as his bride reaches the end of the aisle, the teary moment the bride's father sees her for the first time... For Catherine Ellaz, it is these sweet, heartwarming moments that make wedding photography her greatest love, and it's these interactions she aims to capture.
Experienced and camera-savvy, Catherine will shoot the authentic, natural moments of your big day as they unfold and will turn them into beautiful, lasting memories. Her goal is to be the subtle guest you and your guests didn't even know was there - it's how she snaps dreamy, candid photos.
From an intimate elopement with a small handful of people to a whole extravaganza with all the bells and whistles, Catherine can beautifully shoot any occasion in her signature elegant, artistic style.
“Catherine is a true professional, and I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat! We are soooo happy with the images we got for our bridal boutique! I can’t wait to work with Catherine again in the future!” That Lovin Feelin Bridal Boutique
Highlights of working with Catherine Ellaz Photography:
- Professional wedding and events photographer
- First-rate, post-wedding image editing
- Latest technology and equipment
- Understands how to use lighting to get the best shot
Catherine Ellaz Photography wedding packages:
Each of Catherine Ellaz Photography's wedding packages includes:
- Complimentary Consultation
- No extra travel fees within Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- In-house post-production
- Blog feature on Catherine's website
- Photos ready within 3-4 weeks from your wedding day
- All the best photos from your day, not just a select amount
- COVID GUARANTEE – If your wedding day needs to be postponed due to COVID, they will reschedule your day free of charge and will prioritise your booking so you don’t miss out
“Catherine was so amazing to work with and made my partner and I feel very comfortable. She’s fun to be around and we were so happy with our maternity and newborn shoot! She was very accommodating to our needs and what we wanted, and she snapped up pictures we didn't even realise she was taking, and they were the best ones! If you're thinking about who to choose, look no further!” Ashleigh Jarvis