If you’re looking for a fun, modern, professional, experienced, affordable and passionate wedding photographer based in Macarthur but travels all over Sydney, Penrith, Southern Highlands and Northern Sydney including the South and Central Coasts of NSW, then Amanda Margo Photography is an incredible find. Specialising in capturing raw emotion, Amanda is adept at shooting magical wedding days, in particular, the love, excitement, candid shots as well and the free-flowing emotion the day is known for.
Amanda Margo has photographed over 25 beautiful weddings. Small, medium or large weddings will be Amanda's honour to photograph and capture your day.
“Amanda Margo Photography produced amazing quality photos of my family which are now displayed on our walls all over the house. She has a very bubbly, friendly and professional personality. She is so patient, organised and worked well with the children and us adults! We will definitely be re-hiring her services in the future. Thank you, Amanda.” Teira
Highlights of Amanda Margo Photography:
- Reliable, affordable photography services compared to others
- Friendly, bubbly wedding photographer
- Affordable and negotiable packages to suit every budget
- Flexible options are available for repayments
- Services all of Macarthur and Sydney and all surrounding suburbs around NSW.
Amanda Margo Photography’s wedding packages.
Amanda Margo Photography has several wedding packages, including the Golden Wedding Photography package, here’s what it includes:
- Second photographer
- Photographer attends rehearsal
- Pre-engagement photoshoot
- Getting ready/pre-wedding photos
- Photos taken before, during ceremony and after ceremony
- Photos taken at reception until farewell
- Option for drone photography
- 28 x 28cm sized hardcover printed 40-page wedding album
- 10 professionally edited photos available to you the next day
* Wedding Videography pacakages available too *
“Amanda photographed our wedding on what was the hottest November day imaginable. With the heat and last-minute changes made due to the heat, Amanda still managed to capture the emotion of the day with beautiful images that we will treasure forever.” Sharon