“Would 100% recommend Chantelle! We booked her for our wedding and she was so lovely and easy to work with. Her photos are just so beautiful and very natural. We had a hard time choosing our favourites! I can’t thank Chantelle enough for capturing our special day.” Alysha
What you can expect when working with Chantelle Venter Photography for your wedding photography:
- Honest, raw photos. Chantelle’s wedding photography style can best be described as ‘documentary storyteller’, which means she’ll capture your entire wedding and prioritise gorgeous candid moments and small details.
- High resolution, edited images. After your wedding has finished, Chantelle will get to work on editing your images. The result? Beautiful, clear, high-resolution photos that are ready to be printed and pasted in your wedding scrapbook.
- Supportive photographer. Chantelle is a disarming, warm photographer, and aims to connect with her couples in order to make them feel comfortable and supported.
- USB and online gallery. Chantelle will deliver your candid, intimate photos on a USB stick and in a private online gallery, so you can pick your favourites (there will be many, we’re sure of it!) and then share them with your friends and family.
Here’s what else you need to know about Chantelle Venter Photography.
- Second photographer. Hiring a second shooter is a terrific idea, and means you can capture more of your wedding day. Chantelle can certainly source a reputable, experienced second photographer if you’d like.
- Wedding packages. Chantelle has three standard wedding packages to choose from, each with varying amounts of photo coverage. The most economical option starts at four hours, and includes coverage of your ceremony, family, bridal party, and up to half an hour of your reception. There is also an elopement option with one hour’s worth of coverage. But she is able to custom make a package to suit your needs of your wedding day.
- Perth location. Situated in Perth, Chantelle is happy to cover weddings in the city and surrounding areas. She is also willing to travel to wedding venues that are further away for a small fee.
- Elopements. Planning an intimate elopement? Chantelle is happy to capture your memorable wedding for one to two hours - just what you need for a relaxed ceremony.
“We had Chantelle photograph our wedding in October and I can’t recommend her highly enough. Her work is amazing and we were beyond happy with all the photos we received. Chantelle was so much fun and made us feel super comfortable in front of the camera and had such a good eye with finding the perfect location and angle. Everyone we have shown the photos to are in love and thought Chantelle did a fantastic job. Will definitely be using Chantelle Venter Photography as my photographer for any future events for sure!” Nicole