A true Melbournian, photographer Ben Ferguson is a self-proclaimed “coffee enthusiast, artist, and foodie” - man after our own hearts, and enjoys storytelling via his camera. Ben, owner of Ben Ferguson Photography, is obsessed with both light and emotion, and utilises this to capture extraordinary shots full of warmth and depth.
This sensational wedding photographer is classically trained, and boasts a degree in photography (with honours). Since graduating, Ben has gone on to beautifully photograph countless weddings, and has more than ten years of wedding industry experience. Over this time, Ben has developed customisable wedding packages for his couples to choose from, including half-day (starting from $1,490) and full-day options (starting from $1,990).
In his wedding packages, Ben offers unlimited shots, two copies of each high-res and low-res photo, exceptional editing, and unlimited photo locations - it’s what he calls a “no-nonsense” approach to packages. The best part? Ben doesn’t see his wedding packages as final, and is more than happy to meet with you over coffee (latte, no sugar) to discuss a custom package.
What you’ll love about working with Ben Ferguson Photography for your Melbourne wedding:
- Stunning, emotional images. Ben focuses on capturing raw emotion at weddings - it’s his bread and butter. This results in gorgeously heartfelt, timeless images that showcase the myriad of beautiful connections you have with guests.
- Well-priced wedding packages. Ben offers his top-notch wedding photography services at brilliant prices, with options to add on albums, prints, and an engagement shoot also reasonably priced.
Highlights of Ben Ferguson Photography:
- Happy to travel all over Victoria for weddings
- 10 years of wedding photography experience
- Lovely photographer with warm, friendly manner
- Focuses on emotion, details, and storytelling
- Customisable, well-priced wedding packages
- Photographer who isn’t about awkward posing
- All images are edited before delivery
- Degree-qualified photographer
“Fantastic, engaging Individual behind the Camera that always had a professional attitude! Photos were excellent quality. 10/10.” James