“Our photographer Theresa from Arrow Photography was absolutely amazing. She was professional, friendly and took the most unbelievable photos I have ever seen. Her eye for detail and opportunity led us to jump a fence in the car park of our ceremony venue to have the most beautiful photos taken amongst the trees. My husband and I generally hate photos of ourselves, but we have been rotating the photos in the house regularly so we get to see them all!!! I cannot recommend Theresa enough... book her - you will never regret it!” - Joanne B.
What you’ll love about working with Arrow Photography for your wedding:
- Their artistic approach. Arrow Photography use a creative approach to produce images that are bold, fun, and completely unique. You’ll have a photo album filled with stunning photos after working with Arrow Photography for your wedding.
- Their experience. With more than 25 years of wedding industry experience under their belt, you know you’re in good hands when working with Arrow Photography. This talented team has been an ABIA state award finalist for over 17 years in a row.
- Their customisable wedding packages. If you have a specific vision in mind for your wedding photography, the team at Arrow will happily customise a bespoke package to suit your needs. Just let them know your wedding date and location, hours of coverage needed, and any add-ons you’d like to include in your package.
Tell us about your wedding photography package options.
- Silver Package - $2195. This package includes 5 hours of coverage, a USB with all of your edited high-resolution images, and a 9”x9” ” digitally designed photo album.
- Gold Package - $2700. This package includes 6 hours of coverage, a USB with all of your edited high-resolution images, and a 12”x12” ” digitally designed photo album.
- Rose Gold Package - $3800. This package includes 8 hours of coverage, a USB with all of your edited high-resolution images, a 12”x12” ” digitally designed photo album, and video snippets of the day.
- Platinum Package - $4400. This honeymoon package includes 8 hours of coverage, a USB with all of your edited high-resolution images, a 12”x12” ” designer photo album, two 6”x4” duplicate photo albums for your parents, two nights accommodation at Nimbin Waterfall Retreat, and an optional trash the dress shoot either under the waterfall or on horseback.
Do you offer any package add-ons?
Yes! Arrow Photography’s additional services include photo booths, trash the dress shoots, and video coverage of your wedding.
What areas do you service?
Arrow Photography’s service areas in Australia include Byron Bay, Northern Rivers, Newcastle, the Hunter Valley, and the Gold Coast. They are also more than happy to travel further afield for destination weddings and have previously shot many weddings on remote islands.
“Amazing, amazing, amazing. Theresa from Arrow Photography was so professional. She made us feel at ease and really knew what she was doing. I can't speak highly enough of Theresa. Our photos are absolutely amazing; I can't believe how beautiful they are. Simply amazing! Great prices too — very reasonable.” - Amy L.