At Amity Photography, Loui and his talented team are incredibly passionate about capturing the natural and candid moments that couples will remember forever. They look forward to shooting the genuine laughs and moments of connection between the poses. This is reflected in their extensive portfolio of beautiful, timeless photographs from weddings across Australia.
If you’re not overly confident in front of a camera and feel nervous about your wedding photos, the team at Amity Photography will go above and beyond to make you feel more comfortable and relaxed. They even include a complimentary pre-wedding/engagement photoshoot, so you can get to know the team and their style before your wedding day.
“We cannot express how happy we were to choose Amity Photography for our engagement shoot and wedding day! Loui and his team went above and beyond for us, and got on so well with us, our family and friends! They were a significant part of our day and really contributed to a fun, carefree and amazing day. Loui and his team are talented and truly made our day so easy and enjoyable with their great energy.” - Dejana C.
Amity Photography package options:
- Lily - $2,500. This package includes one photographer and 600-800 photos.
- Daisy - $3,000. This package includes two photographers and 600-800 photos.
- Rose - $3,750. This package includes two photographers and 1,000 photos.
What’s included in the Amity Photography packages:
- Pre-wedding consultation, either online or in-person
- Extensive coverage of your wedding, from getting ready to your exit
- Professionally edited high-resolution photos
- Complimentary pre-wedding/engagement photoshoot
- Personal online gallery where you can view, download and share your photos
- Videography add-on option for $1,000
- Personalised USB box
What you’ll love about working with Amity Photography for your wedding:
- Their passion for photography. Loui and the team at Amity Photography love capturing beautiful moments on film. They are extremely passionate about people, weddings, and photography, which is evident in their exceptional portfolio of dreamy photos and videos.
- Their comprehensive packages. Amity Photography’s packages offer an incredible range of inclusions, from a complimentary engagement shoot to a personalised USB box. You can choose to combine any of the packages to create your own bespoke package, and the team are more than happy to accommodate any alterations.
- Their relaxed approach. The team at Amity Photography love capturing candid moments of genuine connection and will make you feel at ease on your wedding day with their flexible approach. You won’t even notice that the photographers are there most of the time, which means you can relax and enjoy your day.
Highlights of Amity Photography:
- Travelling across Australia for weddings
- Comprehensive photography packages with extensive wedding coverage
- Complimentary engagement photoshoot
- A portion of earnings are donated to charities across Uganda
How would you describe your photography style?
Loui from Amity Photography describes his method of shooting as very relaxed and natural. Loui and his team like to capture genuine laughs and candid moments in between the poses. Most of the time, you won’t know they’re even taking photos.
Does Amity Photography do destination weddings?
If you are kind enough to invite them to shoot your wedding day, the Amity Photography team will happily travel across Australia to be there. There may be an additional cost for travel, but they will let you know about this in your initial consultation.
“I cannot even begin to thank the team at Amity Photography. Loui, Tory and Troy were so lovely and really comfortable to be around. During our wedding photography, it felt like we were just hanging out as they made everything so seamless and natural. Even before the wedding, Loui made time to meet up with myself and my husband to get a feel of who we are, what our personalities are like, what's important to us and what vision we are going for. Even if you don't know what you want, they are that skilled and experienced they can just do it on the spot and go with the flow. To top it all off, I had everyone coming to me at my wedding asking for Amity Photography's contact details so they can hire them for their own events." - Merve R.