MK Pixels is the award-winning wedding photography business of the delightful Mo and Khan, two experienced photographers with a passion for weddings. Taking out Wedding Diaries’ 2020 Editor’s Choice Award, MK Pixels has demonstrated their uncanny ability to capture weddings and romance with beautiful clarity.
From your love story on the day to the intricate connections between your wedding guests, these two specialise in capturing the ‘in-betweens’ of life: AKA those lovely, serendipitous moments at your wedding that will no doubt make you smile for years to come.
Working at weddings in Sydney, Wollongong, and the South Coast, Mo and Khan aim to capture dreamy images that will be unique and personal to you. How? By letting things happen by themselves rather than trying to draw out specific reactions or encouraging staged poses. With a laidback and authentic approach, these two capture candid, natural moments filled with real emotions - and these images will look much better in your wedding album.
MK Pixels offer wedding albums in their customisable wedding packages, which include photography coverage, a personalised online gallery full of edited, high-res images, and a pre-wedding shoot. You might also like to add on a second shooter, rehearsal coverage, or even excellent cinematography - yes, these two talented professionals create dreamy highlight videos, too!
“Highly recommended. Professional. Love their job. Decoration, cake, dessert, photography everything was picture perfect. Thanks again.” Raihan
What you can expect when working with MK Pixels for your wedding:
- Professional quality photos. This award-winning pair provide couples with stunning wedding photos that are well-lit, feature plenty of romance and emotion, and are wonderfully candid.
- Personalised gallery. You’ll receive your exceptional images promptly via a personalised online gallery. You’ll be able to download and print these non-watermarked images as many times as you like.
- High-res images. Understanding you want to receive top-quality photos that are ready for printing, MK Pixels delivers edited, high-resolution images.
- Laidback and authentic. MK Pixels have a relaxed, genuine approach to photography. This means their couples feel comfortable, can be free to be themselves and have a laugh, and enjoy their experience.
- Exceptional cinematography. This pair are also wonderfully talented cinematographers, and can offer exceptional-quality highlight films alongside photography.
Here’s what else you need to know about MK Pixels.
- Interstate and international. MK Pixels frequently shoot weddings in New South Wales, but they also travel interstate and overseas to capture destination weddings.
- Engagement shoots. If you feel like getting to know the team behind MK Pixels before booking them for your wedding, why not have an engagement shoot? These two will show you what they can do!
- Second shooter. MK Pixels have many flexible wedding packages they can offer couples, with the cheapest option beginning with six-hour coverage and one shooter. However, for extra coverage, you are more than welcome to book a second shooter.
- Rehearsal coverage. No doubt before your wedding you will have a ceremony rehearsal, but what you might not know is this occasion can be quite emotional in itself. This is why MK Pixels offer to cover this sweet moment.
Tell us about your packages and inclusions.
MK Pixels offer flexible, customisable wedding packages. Contact us for details discussion about your special day.
“Best in business... 100% reliable and honest about his job. Quality job and good value of money.” Noman