Shane Vincent and Shannon Blanch are two extraordinarily passionate wedding industry aficionados with oodles of passion and creative flair. This is why they created Coastal Elopes: to nurture their passion for videography and photography, and to help couples immortalise one of the happiest days of their lives in the process.
Situated on the border of NSW and Queensland - in Tweeds Head, no less - this duo and their team of professionals create works of art, in both moving and still format. Their breathtaking photography style can best be described as storytelling, with this skilful team artfully capturing every happy moment - from the excitement-filled preparations on the morning of to the sparkler-clad send-off. As for their videography? It’s truly remarkable, with each highlight film showcasing the best of each wedding - speeches, laughter, details, and all!
Coastal Elopes specialises in photography and videography, but also offer a number of other incredible services. You’ll find these delightful inclusions in one of their tailored elopement and micro wedding packages, which are available from Byron Bay to Brisbane. These all-inclusive packages contain not just photography and videography, but partner suppliers and wedding checklist items. This may include a celebrant (Coastal Elopes can offer Shane Vincent, a Brides Choice Award winner, among others), wedding styling, flowers, hair and makeup, acoustic musicians (including Benny Hanna, a highly experienced, versatile musician/DJ with an RnB specialty, and Chris Black, runner up on The Voice Australia in 2019), and gorgeous wedding cakes. Reach out to this relaxed, easygoing (but mightily professional) team about a package that works for you. We guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
“We only take on a limited number of wedding videos each year so we can ensure we give each client our full creative attention and efforts. Our collections offer a variety of options and are presented in the highest, professional quality.” Shannon, Photographer and Cinematographer
What you can expect when working with Coastal Elopes for your wedding:
- Dreamy wedding photos. Experienced photographer Shannon is this team’s go-to wedding photographer. Why? He’s a truly exceptional photographer who puts all his couples at ease - whether it’s their first time in front of the camera or not.
- Gorgeous wedding film. Coastal Elopes consistently delivers high-quality wedding films worthy of 5 stars. They’re emotional, well-lit, steady, and expertly edited.
- Calm, relaxed team. This team is laidback but professional - they know the drill. At your wedding, they’ll be cracking jokes to alleviate any stress you may have and will make you feel comfortable and relaxed.
Here’s what else you need to know about Coastal Elopes.
- Location. Coastal Elopes provides their top-notch services on the Sunshine Coast, and in the Brisbane, Gold Coast, Tweed Coast and Byron Bay areas.
- Affordable wedding packages. This team has put together some mightily convenient wedding packages for couples to look over. These contain fabulous inclusions, which go above and beyond the norm.
“There’s just something about writing a love story and I love every moment of it. My approach is all about keeping the wedding enjoyable, and my calm nature and sense of humour help keep the day relaxed and ensure it is not too overwhelming for the bride and groom.” Shannon, Photographer and Cinematographer