Nikko Blue Photography is a passionate Sunbury-based wedding photography company servicing Victoria and parts of NSW. This sensational business boasts a natural, documentary style of wedding photography that captures couples in the most authentic light. If you’re after a professional who strives to ensure comfort and delivers dreamy photos, look no further than Nikko Blue Photography.
Letting your true selves shine through when having your wedding photographs taken will result in beautiful, candid images. This is why wedding photographer and founder of Nikko Blue Photography, Fiona, strives to achieve precisely that.
Fiona implements a natural, authentic style of wedding photography with minimal to no guided poses. Her organic approach encourages you to be yourself in front of the camera, so she can document that raw magic between you both. The more comfortable and relaxed you are, the more vibrant and powerful the wedding photos will be. This is why Fiona treats you as old friends, ready for a chat and a good laugh.
“Fiona is a very talented professional photographer... She felt like family and worked well with all our family and friends. The photos came out perfect, and her imagination is astonishing. There is nothing Fiona can’t do. Thank you again, highly recommended.” - Cass C.
What you’ll love about working with Nikko Blue Photography for your Melbourne wedding:
- Beautiful, candid photographs. Nikko Blue Photography strives to capture you as you are in your element through a documentary style of photography. It’s your wedding day after all, so Fiona aims to represent you as authentically as possible without directing you into awkwardly posed positions.
- A firm believer in equality. Fiona loves working with couples of any and every background and believes in equality, love, and acceptance for all. She’s captured multiple LGBTQ+ marriages, elopements, and family photoshoots and looks forward to learning and retelling your individual love story.
- Amazing organisational skills. With a background in operational management, Fiona has incredible organisational skills. Fiona ensures a smooth photographic process throughout your wedding day from the initial chat through to the final dance on the dancefloor. You won’t even know she’s there half the time, capturing your intimate, precious moments.
Highlights of working with Nikko Blue Photography:
- Candid, unposed, documentary-style photography
- Relaxed, easy-going atmosphere
- Unobtrusive approach
- Servicing Victoria and parts of NSW
- Background in operational management
“We could not recommend Fiona more! She was so easy to deal with from day one. We found her so accommodating and easy going which really helped us plan what we wanted to. When it came to the day, she was so professional, and her bubbly, bright, fun attitude just added to the atmosphere. Once we received our photos, our happiness with her grew even more. Fiona is incredible at what she does and does it with such passion and professionalism…” - Hayley
welcome ... I'm Fiona
it's so nice to meet you! I am the person behind the camera photographing you and your loved ones, naturally and candiidly. I'm just going to say it, I'm a big kid at heart, but I use it to my advantage. If you are looking for a wedding photographer to document you as you are, with no posed moments or awkward expressions just capturing the love and connection ~ then you have come to the right place! 💙
Owner | Photographer