Your wedding is an incredibly unique event in your life - you have searched out your favourite spot, surrounded yourself with your favourite people, and now you want to find a photographer to make sure you can relive the day for years to come. I would love to be there to capture all the varied and sparkling moments, and can offer you:
- An honest, documentary-style approach to the photography. Your wedding will be beautiful, and I will aim to represent it in the way that it happened - no awkward posing, but all the spontaneous occurences, and all the joy.
- A stress-free day (at least as far as the photography is concerned!). I will work with you beforehand to tailor the right plan for you. Once you've filled in a short questionnaire I'll draft a timesheet and send it to you. I aim to make sure you're completely happy with everything in advance so on the day you can be fully focused on what matters to you.
- Thoughtful editing. I edit all the photos myself, and individually, to make sure they are good enough to be framed and mounted on any wall of your house. My aim is not to make them look overdone, or introduce effects, but simply to bring out their best qualities.
- Fast turnarounds. I will get all your photos to you within two weeks of your wedding, and a few highlights much sooner than that.
- Flexible payment plans. If you need, let me know and we can structure a plan that suits you.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch - no obligations - for a quote and a more in depth look at what I can offer you.