Offering premium wedding photography services in the Canberra and Coastal areas, Books are now open for 2022, 2023 and beyond so enquire today for a special easyweddings deal
Callum and Allira, Canberra based Wedding Photographers, we fell in love with photographing weddings back in late 2016 and have been doing it ever since, we are also able to travel for the awesome coast weddings down in the bay or tuross heads, lots of great fishing spots for the guys if your looking for a place to have a wedding.
I started my interest in photography years ago after having a keen interest in anything and everything automotive. Over time I started to photograph people and 4 years ago we discovered our love for photographing weddings and I've bene putting all my efforts into it ever since. All our packages include
- Between one and two shooters so we can capture as much as possible between families on the day
- an initial meeting to get to know us before the big day at your favourite cafe
- Ongoing support and vendor recomendations as required leading up to the day.
- option of an engagement session to get some great pre wedding photos
- Completely edited high resolution files in colour and black and white selections ready for print.
- Online galleries to make sharing photos with your family and friends in other states nice and easy for you both
- a great selection of photo boxes, canvas prints, albums and other artwork available after the wedding day
- My Wedding Packages Start from $2200. Contact me for a full pricing list and a chat. I can't wait to hear from you and your partner.
I can't wait to hear from you and meet you and your family for the big day. Would love to hear from you.
My names Callum and my interest in photography peaked in my early 20's with a love for modified and show cars. As time went on I started to do more photographs of people and then my best childhood friend was getting married and I agreed to photograph it and fell in love with capturing weddings and have been doing as many as I can a year ever since. It's such a wonderful honor to capture the story of couples and their families coming together and celebrating taking the next step in their lives.
Mr Callum Thurgar