Searching far and wide for the perfect wedding entertainment? Look no further. Perth’s Streamline Entertainment is a wonderful one-stop-shop for weddings and offers high-energy, accomplished DJs with impressive versatility and people skills.
Streamline Entertainment also provide incredible musicians with extensive repertoires, such as violinists and saxophonists. Meanwhile, their charismatic MCs are just as engaging and will delight and inform your guests in equal measure.
Whether you’re after ceremony music, cocktail hour entertainment, or a DJ to get the party started, Streamline Entertainment has you covered!
“DJ Shann was an absolute dream to work with. He was always very prompt with responding to emails and met up with my partner and me a week before the wedding to discuss all things songs, timing, MC and was also very proactive with contacting the venue and made the whole process very seamless! Everyone raved about the music after the wedding and we honestly couldn’t have asked anyone better to have been the DJ for our wedding! Dj Shann was an absolute vibe! Highly recommend!" — Penny.
Here’s what services Streamline Entertainment Perth offer at weddings:
- Delightful DJs. Whether you're an ABBA enthusiast, a sucker for the latest chart hits, or prefer an eclectic mix of tunes spanning multiple genres, the highly experienced Streamline Entertainment DJs will play all your favourite songs and ensure your dancefloor is well and truly packed!
- Acoustic Artists. If you’re looking for a surefire way to create a calming, romantic atmosphere during your ceremony and canapé hour, Streamline Entertainment’s acoustic artists can certainly help. Their talented artists will play whatever song you’d like for the ceremony, and if they don’t know it, they’ll learn it!
- Soulful Saxophone. Love the smooth, soulful sounds of a saxophone? You might like to book a capable saxophonist to perform with your wedding DJ — this is undoubtedly going to crank the energy and get guests on the dancefloor! Director of Streamline Entertainment Perth, Shannon, says, “We have three saxophonists available to book in conjunction with any DJ. We recommend you book them for the last hour of the dinner and the first hour of the d-floor to get the best of both worlds.”
- Heavenly Violin. Streamline Entertainment Perth has two unbelievably impressive violinists available who can either play at your ceremony, canapé hour, or both and are undoubtedly bound to add an aura of elegance and sophistication to your wedding!
Highlights of Streamline Entertainment Perth:
- 12 capable wedding DJs are available
- A modern, energetic approach
- Offer candid, funny, informative MC services
- Neat, professional wedding DJ set-up
- Acoustic artists bring all their own equipment
- Can arrange early set-up and standby
- Service all areas of WA’s southwest
Wedding packages by Streamline Entertainment Perth.
Streamline Entertainment offers a 6-hour wedding DJ package called The Always Package. This convenient wedding package contains everything you could need for a sensational night of dancing and partying, including a highly experienced wedding DJ who knows how to get guests on the dancefloor! This package can also be tailored to include many exciting optional extras, such as:
- Ceremony music package
- High-quality speakers
- Party lighting
- Wash lighting
- Custom wooden booth facade
- Wireless microphone for the MC
3+ things couples love about working with Streamline Entertainment Perth.
- They’re professional, accomodating, and are timely communicators
- Play fantastic, wide-ranging music guests will know and enjoy
- Excellent at picking up on the vibes couples want for their wedding
- Guests are on the dancefloor all night long
- Offer expert advice on proceedings and floorplan optimisation
- Offer experienced DJs who are regulars in the bar and club scene
“Shannon was the DJ and MC for our wedding in November. ... He was so professional and able to offer advice on every aspect of the process to recommending songs, suggesting an order for events, liaising with the venue and other vendors. .... EVERYONE commented on how great his selection of music was and had the whole place dancing through the night — even the groom and his grandma enjoyed a turn around the dancefloor. His choice of song, while we were signing our marriage certificate almost, had me in tears — he had listened to every little comment we made at our meet and greet. 15/10 would recommend!" — Nikita.