Henry has been performing at weddings, bars and events for over 15 years to crowds across Australia, USA, UK, Spain and NZ.
He's had Triple J success with his original music (Stillwater Giants, Duncan Saige) supporting likes of Birds of Tokyo, Kodaline and The Rubens and appeared at festivals such as Falls Festival and Groovin' the Moo Festival.
More info / public gigs:
- Henry performs a large mix of contemporary/classic/pop/rock songs, ranging from Elvis Presley to Ed Sheeran.
- With enough notice, he is more than happy to learn requested songs for the wedding formalities (e.g. bridal entrance) if they are not on the current song list.
- Providing production (i.e. microphones, speakers…etc).
- As a classically trained guitarist, anything instrumental is fine to request as well (e.g. classical, jazz, flamenco... etc).
- [If you happen to find a better quoted price, I’ll match it*] *Conditions apply
If your wedding date is cancelled due COVID related restrictions imposed, your deposit will be fully refunded. If the date is changed and Henry Clarke Music
can be booked on the new date, your original deposit can be transferred across.