Based in Melbourne and travelling across Victoria for weddings, Hey Jack’s award-winning musicians are the best in the business, and they’re all under one roof. Whether you’re planning a relaxed and intimate affair or the party of a lifetime, these passionate entertainers will ensure your wedding music perfectly captures the mood you’re after. Hey Jack’s incredible entertainment options include solo artists, duo artists, wedding bands, DJs, and saxophonists.
With Hey Jack’s extensive range of entertainment options, you’ll be able to create the perfect lineup for your Melbourne wedding by curating a bespoke music package. Need talented acoustic musicians to set the mood for your ceremony? Or a killer DJ accompanied by a live saxophonist to get your guests on the dancefloor? Hey Jack have got you covered!
Hey Jack offers a range of customisable music packages for weddings, including:
- All Day Live Music Package. This seven-hour wedding entertainment package includes two hours of live music for the ceremony and post-ceremony canapés, followed by five hours of live music at the reception.
- Perfect Combo Package. This seven-hour wedding entertainment package includes two hours of live music for the ceremony and post-ceremony canapés, followed by two hours of live music and three hours of DJing at the reception.
- Mic & Base Package. This seven-hour wedding entertainment package includes two hours of live music for the ceremony and post-ceremony canapés, as well as five hours of DJing at the reception.
“From the moment I got in contact with Hey Jack I knew I had found the perfect people to be a part of my wedding day. Jordyn was so easy to deal with and so full of life, even via email I could tell she absolutely LOVES everything she does. Our DJ kept the dancefloor full all night long, and every one of our guests RAVED about the acoustics and how fantastic they sounded. I cannot recommend Hey Jack enough to anyone planning a wedding or event, I know I will be asking to have them again for my next big event. I could sing these guys praise all day long every single aspect from start to finish with them was completely stress-free and so well organised I cannot fault them at all. I just LOVED them!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!” - Mikaela S.
What you’ll love about working with Hey Jack for your Melbourne wedding:
- Their talented musicians. Hey Jack’s award-winning musicians are incredibly passionate about putting on a show and have years of experience performing at weddings across the country. They’ll create the perfect ambience for your ceremony and ensure the dancefloor stays packed all night long with their incredible DJing skills.
- Their wide range of entertainment options. You’ll have plenty of choices when it comes to picking your wedding music dream team from Hey Jack’s six incredible entertainment options, including DJ only, wedding bands and acoustic acts, two, three or four-piece DJ bands, and their ultimate brass band with six live musicians. Choose one of Hey Jack’s signature all-day wedding packages for seven hours of killer live music, or customise your own bespoke entertainment package.
- Their bespoke wedding packages. The Hey Jack team understand that every wedding is different and always ensure that their wedding packages are as flexible and customisable as possible. Their all-day packages listed above are examples of the most popular timelines couples love, but everything can be tailored, and the team love to personalise each entertainment offering wherever possible.
All of Hey Jack’s entertainment packages include the following:
- A dedicated entertainment manager to assist with wedding planning
- An informative online wedding portal to update your music and timeline
- 2x songs learnt by your chosen artist to be performed live at your wedding
- Bespoke music playlist for during the breaks ensuring there are no awkward silences
- Microphone for speeches during the reception
- State-of-the-art PA system and basic reception lighting with all DJ bookings
- DJs will bump in prior to the reception with no extra fees
- All travel expenses to/from your location included in your quote
- 1-hr set up and pack down time outside of the booked time
What areas of Victoria do you service?
Hey Jack’s talented musicians have played at weddings across Victoria, including the Dandenong Ranges, Geelong and the Bellarine Peninsula, the Yarra Valley, Albury and Wodonga, Lakes Entrance and Gippsland, the Mornington Peninsula and of course, central Melbourne. They are happy to travel further afield for weddings and charge a small fee for venues located over 40km from Melbourne CBD.
Can you provide live musicians for just the ceremony or reception?
Absolutely! If you only need musicians for your ceremony, Hey Jack can organise amazing solo, duo or acoustic artists to entertain your guest during the ceremony and canapés. Similarly, if you just need some entertainment for your wedding reception, choose from six package options, including DJ only, wedding bands and acoustic acts, two, three or four-piece DJ bands, and Hey Jack’s ultimate brass band with six live musicians.
Do you cater to song requests?
Yes! Hey Jack’s musicians have an extensive repertoire of songs, and generally, if you’re requesting a wedding classic, they will try to accommodate wherever possible. They also have an online ‘music portal’ that gives you the freedom to choose your must-have songs for the wedding playlist. You can also ask for your chosen act to learn up to two songs of your choice to be performed at any time during your wedding day (e.g. walking down the aisle, your first dance or reception entrance).
“WOW! What can we say! The team at Hey Jack were an absolute pleasure to work with! Our acoustic duo "The Russells" really set the scene for our wedding, and if we could do it again - we would have booked them for the entire night! Jordyn was extremely organised and helpful throughout the entire process, and her bubbly personality made the experience an enjoyable one. We would HIGHLY recommend Hey Jack again and again!” - Ally S.