Entertainment // Videography // Photography
The Hey Jack team is all about creating & capturing good times that your guests will remember. At Hey Jack, we know how important Entertainment, Film & Photography are in creating a truly memorable wedding day. ?
Based in Melbourne and travelling across Victoria for weddings, Hey Jack’s award-winning musicians are the best in the business, and they’re all under one roof. From talented acoustic singers and live musicians to killer DJs that will ensure the dancefloor stays packed all night. Hey Jack offers end-to-end entertainment for your ceremony, canapé hour and reception with the flexibility to choose and combined from Hey Jack’s talented Melbourne wedding entertainers, available as a solo, duo, trio, Strings, bands, DJs & DJ Bands including Sax, Vocals & Percussion. ??
What you’ll love about working with Hey Jack for your wedding:
- Their talented musicians. Hey Jack’s award-winning musicians are incredibly passionate about putting on a show and have years of experience performing at weddings across the country. They’ll create the perfect ambience for your ceremony and ensure the dancefloor stays packed all night long with their incredible DJing skills.
- Their wide range of entertainment options. You’ll have plenty of choices when it comes to picking your wedding music dream team from Hey Jack’s six incredible entertainment options, including DJ only, wedding bands and acoustic acts, two, three or four-piece DJ bands, and their ultimate brass band with six live musicians. Choose one of Hey Jack’s signature all-day wedding packages for seven hours of killer live music, or customise your own bespoke entertainment package.
- Their bespoke wedding packages. The Hey Jack team understand that every wedding is different and always ensure that their wedding packages are as flexible and customisable as possible. Their all-day packages listed above are examples of the most popular timelines couples love, but everything can be tailored, and the team love to personalise each entertainment offering wherever possible.
All of Hey Jack’s entertainment packages include the following:
- A dedicated entertainment manager to assist with wedding planning
- An informative online wedding portal to update your music and timeline
- Bespoke music playlist for during the breaks ensuring there are no awkward silences
- Microphone for speeches during the reception
- State-of-the-art PA system and basic reception lighting with all DJ bookings
- DJs will bump in prior to the reception with no extra fees
- All travel expenses to/from your location included in your quote
- 1-hr set up and pack down time outside of the booked time
What areas of Victoria do you service?
Hey Jack’s talented musicians have played at weddings across Victoria, including the Dandenong Ranges, Geelong and the Bellarine Peninsula, the Yarra Valley, Albury and Wodonga, Lakes Entrance and Gippsland, the Mornington Peninsula and of course, central Melbourne. They are happy to travel further afield for weddings and charge a small fee for venues located over 40km from Melbourne CBD.
Can you provide live musicians for just the ceremony or reception?
Absolutely! If you only need musicians for your ceremony, Hey Jack can organise amazing solo, duo or acoustic artists to entertain your guest during the ceremony and canapés. Similarly, if you just need some entertainment for your wedding reception, choose from six package options, including DJ only, wedding bands and acoustic acts, two, three or four-piece DJ bands, and Hey Jack’s ultimate brass band with six live musicians.
Do you cater to song requests?
Yes! Hey Jack’s musicians have an extensive repertoire of songs, and generally, if you’re requesting a wedding classic, they will try to accommodate wherever possible. They also have an online ‘music portal’ that gives you the freedom to choose your must-have songs for the wedding playlist. You can also ask for your chosen act to learn up to two songs of your choice to be performed at any time during your wedding day (e.g. walking down the aisle, your first dance or reception entrance).
Ok, we get it… you’re super busy planning your wedding. But seriously, we can help. We won’t judge you if you’re at war over the seating plan or debating the cost of flowers, at least you don’t have to worry about wedding entertainment and films – because we have both covered. We are Jordyn and Rich and our company Hey Jack is all about performing with passion, creating magical moments and capturing long-lasting memories.