Music can change the mood and atmosphere at a wedding, which is why it’s so important to find a musician who can complement your theme. And if you’re leaning towards an elegant wedding theme, you’ll love the beautiful sound of Tristan Bradley Guitarist’s classical and Spanish guitar.
A guitar tutor in his spare time, Tristan Bradley Guitarist is incredibly competent and has an extensive repertoire to boot. Beloved songs like Hello by Adele and My Way by Frank Sinatra are, of course, on Tristan’s setlist, but he’d be willing to learn any song you’d like. With Tristan Bradley Guitarist as your wedding musician, you can expect a sophisticated atmosphere, stress-free experience, and plenty of compliments from your guests.
“Tristan has been so brilliant to deal with. I can’t wait for him to play guitar at my wedding.” Kirrilea
What you'll love about working with Tristan Bradley Guitarist for your Newcastle wedding:
- Smooth, sophisticated sound. Tristan’s relaxing music is a delight to the ears, with the soothing sounds of classical/Spanish solo guitar also creating a romantic, formal atmosphere at weddings.
- Highly experienced performer. For more than 20 years now, Tristan has played at weddings, engagement parties, and other special occasions around the Hunter Valley and Newcastle regions.
Highlights of Tristan Bradley Guitarist:
- 20+ years of professional experience
- Has performed at various occasions
- Beautiful classical/Spanish guitar
- Extensive song repertoire
- Services Newcastle, NSW
Here are a few songs from Tristan Bradley Guitarist’s repertoire:
- Villa-Lobos Preludes 1-5
- Hello by Adele
- Black Bird by the Beatles
- Asturias by I. Albaniz
- My Way by Frank Sinatra
- Nothing Else Matters by Metallica
- Capricho Arabe by Fransico Tarrega
- Classical Gas by Mason Williams
“As a performer, Tristan pushes himself to meet and exceed any expectation. His skills are broad and his knowledge deep, he plays some of the most entrancing and beautiful guitar you will ever have the pleasure of hearing. His friendly and upbeat attitude compliments his love for the craft and makes working with him an absolute pleasure. As someone who has happily been his student for literally a decade, Tristan Bradley comes highly recommended!” Adam