If you’re looking for amazing, affordable entertainment for your Sydney wedding, you’ve come to the right place! With years of experience, Press Club Band’s incredible full-time musicians are known for their energy, passion, and professionalism. Press Club’s 140+ glowing reviews here on Easy Weddings are proof of their dedication to providing unforgettable entertainment at weddings across New South Wales.
Whether you’re after a soothing acoustic performance for your ceremony or an energetic live band for your reception, Press Club Band Sydney will create the perfect mood for every moment of your special day. They understand that you’ll want atmospheric music early on, and later in the night, a lively dance party jam-packed with all of your favourite tunes.
"Press Club Band were absolutely the highlight of the day. Great selection of music. Professional and efficient. I highly recommend their package deals. We had them perform for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and then reception. Worth every cent!!! Especially if you are a Jazz lover!" - Marianne M.
What you’ll love about working with Press Club Band for your Sydney wedding:
- Their talented musicians. Club Band is Australia’s premier wedding entertainment company, bringing together some of the country’s best live musicians. These experienced professionals will blow you away with their incredible voices and impressive musical performances.
- Their professionalism. Press Club Band have years of experience when it comes to crafting the perfect soundtrack for weddings. They are proud to offer a truly personalised service and will curate a bespoke entertainment package that matches your wedding style and budget.
- Their energetic performances. In a nutshell, the talented musicians from Press Club Band Sydney are experts at getting any wedding party up and kickin' it on the dancefloor! They’ll put together a killer setlist for your wedding based on your top ten songs and favourite music genres.
What live music options do you offer for weddings?
- Acoustic Musicians/Singers (Solo, Duo or Trio)
- Classical Strings (Duo, Trio or Quartet)
- 3 Piece Band - Vocals/Guitar OR Keys, Drums and Bass
- 4 Piece Band - Vocals/Guitar OR Keys, Keys or Guitar, Drums and Bass
- 5 Piece Band - Vocals/Guitar OR Keys, Keys or Guitar, Drums, Bass and Saxophone
- 6 Piece Band - Vocals/Guitar OR Keys, Keys or Guitar, Drums, Bass, Saxophone and Trumpet
- 7 Piece Band - Vocals/Guitar OR Keys, Keys or Guitar, Drums, Bass, Saxophone, Trumpet and Trombone
- 7 Piece Band - Vocals/Guitar OR Keys, Keys or Guitar, Drums, Bass, Saxophone, Trumpet, Trombone and Percussion
How long will the band play for?
During a five hour period, the band will play an equivalent of four x 45-minute sets. This can be spaced any way you require according to your wedding flow.
Do you cater to song requests?
Once you’ve booked Press Club Band for your wedding, they’ll ask you for ten songs you love and any songs you don’t want to be played on the night. This helps to create the perfect soundtrack to your wedding by playing genres of music you enjoy. If possible, Press Club Band’s musicians will happily accept your guests’ song requests and incorporate them into the setlist.
What other services do you offer for weddings?
Press Club Band also offers photography and videography services and can curate a bespoke package to include photography, video, and live music for your wedding.
"They were amazing! Really good. Everyone at the wedding was saying how good they were. They were exactly what we wanted. They had everyone up and dancing. They really made our night!" - Danielle K.