The soundtrack to one of the most memorable days in your life :)
Finding a musician to perform at your wedding who is extremely talented, listens closely to what you want, accommodates your needs and makes you feel relaxed about the process can be tricky but Will Henderson has 15 years of experience and hundreds of happy couples that can vouch for him!
Mostly servicing weddings in Bellingen, Byron Bay, the Gold Coast, and the Far North Coast, (but has also done a heap in Sydney, Spain and Thailand) Will is a multi instrumentalist, veteran of over 190 European an Australian festivals and is one of the most genre encompassing, unique and fun musicians you will find on the Australian wedding scene.
With the ability to freestyle songs from your wedding speaches, explode the vibe with huge trumpet solos during your favourite songs and knock out just about any song request imaginable on the spot for the dancefloor, Will stands out from his competition and obviously loves what he does.
Whether you’re hoping for a slow, romantic song for your walk down the aisle or an upbeat tune, Will can cater to any taste. He can perform pop, rnb, soul, motown, rock, blues, country and even western… You name it, he can play it.
This singer, songwriter, trumpeter and guitarist extraordinaire has performed all over the world for the past 12 years and has a whole lot of confidence on stage and plenty of experience - which is exactly what you need on your big day.
What you can expect when working with Will for your wedding:
- Experienced performer- He began playing the violin at age three, performed at the Sydney Opera House when he was 18, studied at the Sydney Conservatorium (classical and jazz guitar), manages 8 bands, performs at more than 30 festivals a year, and has toured all over the world.
- Takes requests - Will is wonderfully flexible, and can perform whatever song you’d like. And if there’s a special tune that means something to you as a couple? He’d be more than happy to learn it and perform it for you to make your day that extra bit special (tissues not included).
- Any genre or style - As a versatile performer with a band in virtually every genre, Will can play basically whatever you need.
- Versatile musician -Perhaps you love the sound of trumpets, Latin music, Gypsy jazz, Hip Hop, Neo Soul, Lofi, Punk, Grunge.. You want it? He's going to give it a crack.
- Massive sound. Want a full band sound? Will can loop his guitar, beats, trumpet, bass etc and have the sound of a big old group by himself.
- Dj - Will is happy to Dj after playing as a soloist or with one of his groups, often singing or playing trumpet on top. Check out his packages for more info.
- Versace Boys - if youre looking for one of the most dynamic and entertaining duos in Australia at the moment ask him about his Byron Bay duo's availability.
Here’s what else you need to know about Will -
- Extra musicians. While Will is an incredible soloist, he plays in and manages 8 other bands and is happy to hand pick from his talented mates for your special day.
- Cost-effective. If you’re looking to book a wedding musician who won’t cost an arm and a leg, then Will Henderson is the right performer for your wedding. Will offers top-notch services at very reasonable prices and can make a package that fits your budget cap.
- Ceremony, reception, after parties, Will can perform while you walk down the aisle, sign your marriage certificate, when your guests are eating their mains, if you want everyone to go crazy on the dance floor.. It’s up to you! If you would like something gorgeous in the background, or something that makes jaws drop and tables become dance floors Will has got you covered.
- Willing to travel. Will is happy to perform at wedding venues in Byron Bay, on the Far North Coast, and the Gold Coast. Is your wedding is a wee bit further afield? He can certainly make the trip for a small additional fee, weddings are one of his favourite things to do!
Sydney Conservatorium graduate, European festival veteran that has performed solo in the Sydney Opera House, previous guitarist for Paulini and Namika (DE) and is now back home and making waves in the wedding and festival scene of Australia, based in Mullumbimby NSW.
Mr Will Henderson