At Redtie Entertainment, all of your musical needs for your Queensland wedding are in one place. Redtie has an extensive catalogue of amazingly talented musicians who are experienced in a wide range of genres, styles, and instruments. They can also provide MCs, DJs, celebrants, videographers, feature shows, fire performers, and roving entertainers.
For an intimate and sophisticated ambience during pre-dinner canapés and cocktails, you may opt for one of Redtie Entertainment’s classical strings trios and quartets. They offer a range of options to suit any event, from an acoustic soloist to a jazz trio featuring a smooth saxophonist all the way up to the full sound of an 8-piece band. Their catalogue covers the latest pop songs, classic hits, chilled cocktail music, high-energy rock music, soul tunes, and Motown classics. All of our options are sure to set the perfect atmosphere and get the party started.
“These guys are amazing!! They were so professional and very easy to communicate with. We booked them late and they made us feel like nothing was a trouble. They made our day feel very special, they even learnt a new song for our first dance. Very talented group of guys and we had lots of compliments from our guests. Some people even thought the soloist at our ceremony was a professional recording. Thanks again guys!! Highly recommend if you’re looking for a fun, talented entertainment for your day!!” - Brooke L
What you’ll love about having The Redtie Band at your wedding:
- Their wide range of entertainment. No matter what you’re looking for when it comes to your wedding entertainment, Redtie will have talented musicians to suit your style. Their live music options include acoustic soloists and duos, 3-piece, 4-piece, 5-piece, 6-piece, 7-piece, and 8-piece band lineups, stringed trios and quartets, and pianists.
- Their extensive song catalogue. With hundreds of songs in their repertoire, the talented musicians from the Redtie Band can cater to any genre. Whether you are after modern pop, swing, jazz, country, classic hits, R&B, or pub singalongs, Redtie will work closely with you to create the perfect wedding setlist.
- Their experience. Having performed at over 1,000 shows both in Australia and internationally, the Redtie Band knows exactly what it takes to make your wedding entertainment unforgettable. Their experienced booking and management teams will ensure that your experience with Redtie is stress-free and professional, with amazing entertainment tailored specifically for your wedding.
- Their additional entertainment options. As well as their incredible bands and acoustic singers, Redtie can also provide pianists, MCs, DJs, celebrants, videographers, and fire performers for your wedding entertainment. No matter your wedding style, their dynamic performers will wow your guests with their amazing talents.
What else do Redtie Entertainment offer for Brisbane and Gold Coast weddings?
Redtie has an extensive range of entertainment options, including:
- Acoustic soloists and duos
- 3-piece, 4-piece, 5-piece, 6-piece, 7-piece, and 8-piece band lineups
- Stringed trios and quartets
- Light-up LOVE sign
- Fire performers, feature shows, and roving entertainment
How long will the band from Redtie play for?
For their normal reception band package, the Redtie band will perform for up to 4 x 45 minute sets over a five-hour period. This works perfectly for most weddings, however, additional time/sets can be arranged at a small additional cost if required.
What is the most popular band lineup from Redtie Entertainment?
The most popular lineup for a wedding of approximately 80 people is Redtie’s 4-piece band.
“My husband and I had the best time at our wedding with Redtie Band! They are professional and energetic, which brought so many grooves to our dancefloor. Our guests can't stop talking about how amazing their performance was! Every song they played was perfect and suited for our funky vibes of the wedding. Thanks Redtie for giving us the best wedding we could ask for!” - Olivia X