With over ten years of experience, Thomas McNally from Platinum DJs Adelaide specialises in curating the perfect soundtrack for weddings and events across South Australia. Offering a truly personalised service, Thomas from Platinum DJs will get to know your musical tastes and preferences in order to create an unforgettable DJing experience at your Adelaide wedding.
If you’re searching for a talented and professional DJ for your Adelaide wedding, Platinum DJs is an excellent choice. Owner and manager of Platinum DJs Adelaide, Thomas McNally, has more than ten years of experience in the industry and knows how to create the perfect atmosphere for weddings. You’ll love Platinum DJs’ attention to detail, affordable wedding packages, personalised service, and dancefloor-packing playlists for your Adelaide wedding.
Offering a personalised approach to wedding music, it’s not hard to see why Platinum DJs has received more than 80 glowing five-star reviews here on Easy Weddings. Thomas from Platinum DJs will meet with you before the wedding to chat about your musical preferences and vision for the day before creating an incredible playlist that’s guaranteed to fill the dancefloor.
“Thomas from Platinum DJs was absolutely amazing to work with. He was our DJ/MC for our wedding. From our first meeting with him, we knew we were in good hands. He is very talented and passionate about what he does and brings a lot of energy to the room. His range of music that was played suited all age groups and, by the end of the night, had everyone on the dancefloor dancing. We had so many comments about how fantastic he was, and we would recommend him highly.” - Karen M.
What you’ll love about working with Platinum DJs for your Adelaide wedding:
- 10+ years of experience. You know you’re in good hands when you choose to work with Thomas from Platinum DJs for your wedding. Thomas brings a wealth of experience and will create the perfect playlist for your wedding day while reading the room to ensure the dancefloor stays packed.
- Personalised service. Thomas from Platinum DJs prides himself on offering a professional and personalised service for every couple he has the pleasure of working with. Thomas will work closely with you every step of the way to ensure everything runs smoothly and your wedding night is one to remember.
- State-of-the-art equipment. Platinum DJs will provide all of the equipment needed for an incredible night of entertainment at your wedding. This includes state-of-the-art DJ decks, club-quality speakers, two wireless microphones, and lighting.
Here’s what’s included in Platinum DJs' wedding package:
- Experienced DJ and MC
- Pre-wedding consultation to discuss your needs
- Complete timeline from start to finish with music examples and suggestions
- State-of-the-art equipment including DJ decks, speakers, and two wireless microphones
- Request sheets on tables
- Backups of all equipment
What other services do you offer for weddings?
Platinum DJs can provide the following for your Adelaide wedding:
- MC services
- Photo booth hire
- Dry ice machine
- Mood lighting
- Portable PA system hire
“Thomas from Platinum DJs made our wedding day incredible! He came to us highly recommended, and we were pleasantly surprised by the quote we received, which was really reasonable. Thomas went above and beyond in his role, and his experience meant he was able to offer advice and expertise in the timeline of events, the setup of the venue and, of course, music suggestions for key points of the night. As the night went on, Thomas was able to read our guests and customised the playlist based on what was being enjoyed, which lead to a full dancefloor the entire night. Our night felt perfect to us, but we received such fantastic feedback from all of our guests. We couldn't recommend Platinum DJs more!” - Kyla D.
Hey guys, so this is abit about me when im not DJing Weddings. I have two dogs who are my world, Lucy and Mutley. My interests outside of work is weight training, Playstation 5, Sci-fi movies/tv shows and astrophotography. I got into DJing through my father, Steve McNally, who was one of Adelaides first DJs. I love Weddings because of the atmosphere and the wide variety of music I can play from Motown classics to 80s rock to top 40 music.