The music at your ceremony and reception will set the tone for your wedding day, so it’s essential the music A.) is beautiful and harmonious, and B.) perfectly creates your desired atmosphere. This is an area that Adelaide’s Kirraley Jaye Music and her duo 'Duality' specialise in. A highly experienced musician and her extremely talented guitarist work together to create beautiful renditions of your special wedding songs. Duality are thoughtful, energetic musicians with a particular penchant for Adele and Ed Sheeran - although that’s not to say they don’t have an extensive repertoire to offer couples.
In Kirraley and Duality’s wedding setlist, you’ll find love songs by Paramore, The Script, Maroon 5, and everyone’s favourite, The Beatles, among many others. Duality’s setlist spans many genres and artists, with a little bit of something for everyone. There are dancefloor-fillers, and there are smooth, soulful love songs that’ll bring a tear to your mum’s eye. Whatever your musical preference, Kirraley can beautifully perform your chosen songs, utilising her years of stage experience, exceptional piano abilities, and angelic voice that relaxes and inspires. Similarly Kirraley works flawlessly with fellow duo partner, Campbell, using a loop pedal to create beautiful guitar renditions.
What you can expect when working with Kirraley Jaye Music and Duality Duo for your wedding:
- Singer with lots of experience. Kirraley Jaye is a highly experienced singer and pianist, and regularly performs at cafes, wineries, restaurants, and - of course - weddings. She’s also travelled to America to perform at Disneyland and Universal Studios. Talk about impressive...
- Trained musician. This lovely, Adelaide-based musician earned her Bachelor of Music at the Adelaide Conservatorium of Music and the University of Adelaide.
- Incredible voice. Kirraley will use her dazzling voice to deliver heavenly music that perfectly matches your desired wedding atmosphere.
- Experienced guitarist. Campbell has over a decade of experience playing genres all the way from rock to slow love songs.
- Unique renditions. Campbell and Kirraley strive to tailor make versions of your chosen songs using a loop pedal.
- Wide range of songs. Kirraley Jaye Music and Duality owner, Kirraley, offers an extensive song list for couples to choose from. This includes a range of upbeat, smooth, and romantic songs that are bound to please your wedding guests.
Here’s what else you need to know about Kirraley Jaye Music.
- Basic DJ services. Kirraley can set the tone for your ceremony by singing sentimental love songs, before kicking the tempo up at your wedding reception with her DJ services.
- Upbeat acoustic duo. Alongside Campbell, Kirraley has created a passionate duo to enhance her musical sound. A lover of collaboration, Kirraley still offers the option of a second musician if you’d prefer multiple artists at once.
- Party Band. Duality can include further experienced musicians to create a bigger party sound and get guests up and dancing late into the evening.
- Services all of South Australia. Kirraley loves to travel, and will happily road trip across the state of South Australia to perform at her couples’ weddings. Duality have accomodation on the Yorke Peninsula and the Clare Valley to make their services more accessible to all couples and reduce travel costs.
- Music teacher. A degree-qualified musician, Kirraley enjoys teaching everyone - young, old, tone-deaf, whoever they are - to play piano and sing.