Jake Daulby of Jake Daulby Band is a highly experienced singer, songwriter, and musician who can turn your wedding music wishes into a beautiful, unforgettable reality. With raw, powerful vocals, a stomp box, and acoustic guitar at his fingertips, Jake will set the perfect tone for your wedding day. His refined skill and unwavering love for music will not go unnoticed.
With 10+ years of experience up his sleeve, Jake has become known as the “Mash-Up Master” who can take some of the greatest hits and turn them into seamless, party-starting tracks you won’t be able to get enough of. He offers couples a wide range of genres and musical styles to choose from. Whether you’re after some romantic, soulful tunes or classic, dancefloor bangers, Jake can accommodate.
What you’ll love about working with Jake Daulby Band for your wedding:
- Powerful, versatile vocals. Jake has mastered the art of lending his voice to various styles of music. From killer rock and punk tunes to soulful acoustic and folk melodies, you’ll be spoilt for choice. His gritty undertones and wide vocal range make for unique, mesmerising performances filled with undeniable passion.
- Warm, energetic personality. Jake’s high energy and enthusiasm will undoubtedly add to the merriment of the day. You won’t be able to listen to or watch Jake performing without smiling. For a heartwarming, lively, joyful wedding experience, you can’t look past Jake Daulby and his incredibly bubbly, down-to-earth nature.
- Highly experienced. With 10+ years of experience up his sleeve, Jake has continued to expand his musical horizons, gaining plenty of fans along the way. In 2018 he made it to the Top 100 of The Voice and released his first album, Another Day. For a highly professional, skilled, and experienced musician, Jake is your man!
What wedding packages does Jake Daulby Band offer?
Jake offers couples several incredible wedding packages to suit varying needs and styles. He often performs well-known radio-friendly hits from the 50s to now (plus requests). Here are some examples of what’s included:
Wedding Music Packages
- Jake Daulby Solo (intimate show)
- Jake Daulby Acoustic Duo (with percussionist Anthony Sherwood)
- Jake Daulby Band (full party band)
- Travel cost/time
- 4x45 minute sets of live music
- Set up and pack up
- One to two song requests
- Supplied sound equipment
Highlights of working with Jake Daulby Band:
- Powerful, versatile vocals
- 10+ years of experience in the music and entertainment industries
- Down-to-earth, energetic personality
- Fantastic wedding packages
- Takes song requests