“We left Tania to her own devices throughout the night. But WOW can she read a crowd! Friends and family boogied until the early hours. There was never a time the dancefloor was empty. This was something I had dreamed of on my wedding day, I wanted a fun and a great party. Tania was instrumental in this happening. From classics to teenage favourites and current songs, she knew what to play and when to play it. We loved having Tania as part of our reception and highly recommend her to anyone seeking someone who can get the party started.” Zoe
What you can expect when working with Choons & Moovz for your South Australia wedding:
- Award-winning DJ. Tania Smith, better known as DJ Tania Smith, is a highly experienced, talented wedding DJ. Tania can read the room really, really well, engages with wedding guests, and has an impressive ability to get people on the dancefloor - whether they’re firmly in the ‘I don’t dance’ camp or not. Don’t believe us? DJ Tania has won two Brides Choice Awards - including Highly Commended in the DJ Category - and was an Australian Bridal Industry Academy Awards Finalist for Disc Jockey in 2019.
- Customised sound. You might like an evening with golden oldies, classic rock, disco, mixed with an upbeat celebration with the latest chart hits. Or you might even like something a little different & unexpected from Triple J's highlights over the years. Whatever your preference, DJ Tania can create a playlist that perfectly encapsulates you as a couple and your tastes.
- Takes requests. Not heard your favourite song all night? That’s okay. DJ Tania happily takes song requests and will expertly transition the current music into your requested tune.
- Large database of songs. When you request a song, there’s a really good chance that DJ Tania has it in her extensive database of songs. From old school RnB tunes and naughtes hits to Motown classics and pop classics, Tania has a great selection to choose from.
“It was an absolute riot having Tania & Jay from Choonz & Moovz play our music at our wedding. They were FANTASTIC! Tania was engaging & the guests were loving every minute of it. We (bride & groom) had several requests for the style of music played throughout the event & Tania pulled it off seamlessly with no questions asked. 100% recommend Choonz & Moovz to anyone who is looking for a DJ for their event.” Sonia
Here’s what else you need to know about Choons & Moovz.
- Lovely, upbeat manner. Choons & Moovz’s Tania is a charming, personable DJ, with an incredible ability to connect with and entertain guests. She’s terrific at reading the room, and if people are shy? Well, she’ll get wedding guests out of their seats and onto the dancefloor in no time.
- Premium equipment. Tania knows a thing or two about top-notch equipment and ensures to use premium technology during her sets. This includes EON & JBL, high-quality Pioneer equipment, and the latest MacBook Pro.
- Adelaide and wider SA. DJ Tania works at weddings, engagement parties, birthdays, corporate events, and other social gatherings in and around Adelaide. She also performs further afield and travels around South Australia to be with couples on their wedding day.
- MC and Lighting services. In need of a funny, charismatic MC who isn’t afraid to speak in front of a crowd? How about lighting services? Well, Tania can provide both! This jack of all trades has been in the wedding industry a long time and has learned how best to communicate with wedding guests, what lighting equipment is needed, and how to keep things running smoothly. Trust us, Tania will be a real lifesaver at your wedding.
“Finding the right DJ was both a daunting and integral part of putting together a wedding to remember. After a number of false starts, the stars aligned and we found Tania. From the first contact, she was warm, enthusiastic and professional. She was able to use her experience to provide excellent advice while working with us to incorporate the rather eclectic set of musical ideas we wanted to bring together. On the 'Big Day,' she read the crowd and with verve and personality turned the reception into a celebration that everyone from oldest to youngest could enjoy.” Louise