- www.artfulinvites.com.au - above link - enjoy up to 5 free samples.
- or get a $10 sample pack with every invitation
A full Price List is available below. Please:
- scroll down to the heading WEDDING BROCHURE
- click VIEW BROCHURE
You can see a FULL LIST OF PRODUCTS and PRICES UP FRONT. To give you an idea, invitations are printed on high quality 280gsm or 300gsm papers and prices are:
- $2.50 each for a large rectangular size, approximately A5 at 14x20cm
- $1.50 each for 14x14cm square size.
Envelopes and additional stationery can be added and will increase the price by a modest amount.
As mentioned above, please refer to the WEDDING BROCURE for a full list of products and prices. In summary though, we offer:
- extra stationery on a flexible basis as needed - information cards, wishing well poem cards, RSVP cards
- address labels for envelopes
- place cards
- wedding menus
- wedding programs
- original artwork of your wedding location to go on your invitations.
We also do:
- welcome signs
- seating charts
However, we mainly recommend these signage items for Sydney customers as shipping interstate can be expensive.
HOW TO ORDER
ONLINE - for simple orders with just a few items (no signage) - you can order online if you wish by adding items to your shopping cart - www.artfulinvites.com.au - above link. When viewing an invitation, tick checkboxes to add extra wedding stationery.
An EASY OPTION if you would like to just deal directly with me is:
- look at the WEDDING BROCHURE below
- decide what you want
- email me your order at firstname.lastname@example.org- list of quantities and items based on the WEDDING BROCURE, and your address for shipping costs
- I will reply with an itemised quote for the total cost and ONE CLICK PAYMENT LINK
If you would like a quote first, please look at our WEDDING BROCURE and email me a list of quantities and items you need, and I will email a quote. I am happy to answer any questions as well.
Quotes can be useful to firm up your pricing with the WEDDING BROCURE pricing as a starting point, because:
- postage costs can vary for signage in particular
- if you need 150 invitations or more, or have a large order, I may be able to offer you a discount
For a quote, please use the enquiry form on the bottom left of the screen, or just email me at email@example.com.
DOING YOUR ORDER IN 2 TRANSACTIONS
If you like, you can do your order in 2 transcations. For example, you may want to order your invitations in the first transaction, and then get your on the day wedding stationery like seating charts, place cards or menus done in a second transaction after you get your RSVPs back, closer to your wedding date.
All of my invitations are printed on high quality papers including:
- 280gsm linen paper
- 280gsm dimpled paper
- 300gsm pure white Artboard
I have already chosen a paper type that works well with each invitation, so you don’t have to decide on a paper type. By default, the invitation will be on the same paper as any samples you have received. You don’t have to select your paper type when ordering. That said, sometimes more than one paper type will work well with any given invitation, and if you have a preference please let me know by email when you order or in your order notes at checkout. The pricing is the same for each paper type.
SEE MORE INFORMATION AND PRODUCTS
- www.artfulinvites.com.au - above link
Please feel free to ask questions! Please use the enquiry form on the bottom left of the screen, or just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!