Inspire Hair Salon is operated by Amy Vella, a highly experienced wedding hairstylist with over 10 years experience in the bridal industry. With the goal of creating the perfect wedding day style for brides, bridesmaids, the mother of the bride and flower girls, Amy offers both in-studio service and a relaxed, friendly mobile service - perfect for brides getting ready at their venue or in an AirBnB. Using quality products, the ideas you’ve given her and years of hairstyling experience, Amy creates beautiful, stylish wedding hairstyles that last the entire wedding - from your teary entrance to your sparkler-laden departure.
“Thank you Amy for making my hair look and feel amazing. Would highly recommend Amy at Inspire Hair!” J’cobbi
What you can expect if you hire Amy from Inspire Hair Salon as your wedding hairstylist:
- Premium products. Amy from Inspire Hair Salon uses highly-rated Eleven Australia styling products. These quality products are efficient, long-lasting and make your hair feel smooth and soft.
- Incredible hairstyling. Well, this is a given! Amy has an incredible track record and 10 years of wedding industry experience, so you can trust that Amy will exceed your hairstyling expectations. Just let her know the hairstyle you would like and she will take care of the rest!
- Guidance. Unsure whether you should opt for sophisticated, retro curls or a relaxed updo with curly tendrils? Amy from Inspire Hair Salon will provide advice and guidance, taking into account your wants and needs for the evening - for example, will you be doing a lot of dancing? Is your wedding booked at a humid time of year? Amy will take these factors into account and provide suggestions.
- A great attitude. Amy from Inspire Hair Salon is incredibly passionate about weddings - and hair - and she understands this is your big day. Amy will style your hair all the while maintaining a happy, relaxed manner - so if you want to chat to her all about your wedding plans, she’d be happy to listen.
What you’ll love about working with Inspire Hair Salon for your NSW wedding:
- Mobile service. Inspire Hair Salon has its own studio, however, Amy is happy to travel around New South Wales for a small travel fee. Amy is especially popular around the Wollongong/South Coast, Sydney and Penrith areas, and uses her on-location, mobile services to be with brides on their wedding day.
- Organised. Given you need time before you leave for your ceremony to take photographs, it’s so important your hairstylist arrives on time. Amy from Inspire Hair Salon knows her client’s time is precious - and fleeting - on their wedding day, and uses her excellent time management skills to be there on time or early. She also ensures she schedules enough time to style the bridesmaids’ hair and the mother of the bride, if booked.
- Creativity. If you’re after a bespoke hairstyle or want to try a new look, Amy is happy to work with you at your trial to find an exciting, gorgeous hairstyle that will make you feel beautiful and confident on your wedding day.
Do you offer a hair trial for the bride?
Yes! I can certainly perform a trial before the wedding day. In fact, this is recommended - you don’t want to be trying something new for the first time on your wedding day and then realising you really wanted an up-do or otherwise.
What do brides like about working with you?
Brides often say that they love my friendly, relaxed attitude - I put them at ease and make them feel calm before their big day truly begins. They also like that their bridal hairstyle is long-lasting - this is so important, you want a style that lasts your entire wedding and stays put, whether you’re doing vigorous dancing or lots of hugging. Of course, they also love that I am just as passionate about weddings as they are!
“I couldn’t imagine going anywhere else. Amy clearly loves what she does. She uses the beautiful Eleven hair products which are amazing. Thank you Amy for keeping my hair healthy and grey hair free! You make any hair treatment, a lovely, relaxing experience every time.” Belinda