If you’re on the hunt for stunning bridal looks fit for royalty, you’ve come to the right place. Renowned, award-winning Airlie&Co have gained an exceptional reputation within not only the beauty industry but also in film and television. Their flair for creativity, modern approach to styling, undeniable skill, and dedication to the art of hair and makeup are just a sprinkle of why this dream team is beloved by many.
From glamorous Hollywood waves and elegant, Audrey-style buns to shimmering eyeshadow, ruby red lips, and eye-catching golden glimmers, the possibilities are endless. Airlie&Co strive to accentuate your natural beauty while bringing your ideal bridal look to life. Whether you’re after a subtle yet sophisticated finish, a bold, vibrant look with plenty of pops of colour, or something a little out-of-the-ordinary, Airlie&Co won’t disappoint.
Airlie&Co utilise a wide range of luxurious, innovative cosmetic and hair products to ensure you receive the best treatment for your individual skin and hair type. One glass slipper doesn’t always fit all, so they will work closely will you to understand your style and needs and work their magic accordingly. Airlie&Co are all about creating a calm, fun, and creative environment for you to enjoy before diving into your wedding festivities.
“ABSOLUTE STARS! I'm so in love with Airlie & Co. All four of my Bridesmaids looked incredible — and you could tell they felt amazing. My mum normally hates her hair, but couldn't stop looking in the mirror once Airlie & Co had mastered it and for myself. I couldn't have felt more me and so darn fabulous! They made me feel like an absolute queen!” — Libby P.
What you’ll love about working with Airlie&Co for your New South Wales wedding:
- Gorgeous hairstyling. Airlie&Co provide fabulous bespoke hair services tailored to your unique style and taste. From striking waves and sleek ponytails to effortless, rustic up-dos, this dream team does it all. Describing themselves as having a “love affair with hair”, they’ll take your ideas and turn them into a drop-dead-gorgeous reality.
- Flawless, long-lasting makeup. Whether you have a clear vision in mind or are seeking inspiration, Airlie&Co can help you glow with confidence and grace on your big day! From striking lashes and beautiful highlights to vibrant lippy and sparkling eyeshadow, the possibilities are endless. You may be after a subtle, natural look, a vibrant, modern style, or a mixture of both. Whatever your preferred look is, Airlie&Co can accommodate.
- Highly experienced team. Owner and founder, Tara Airlie, spent ten years honing her skills before creating her dream company and team — Airlie&Co. With years of experience working alongside some of the most talented hair and makeup artists in Australia, the Airlie&Co team brings their refined skill, expert advice, and impressive hair and makeup knowledge to the table. As highly sought after professionals in the bridal, film, and television industries, you can rest assured knowing you’ll be working with some of Australia’s finest.
- High-quality products. Airle&Co respects and embraces every client’s individual skin and hair type and, therefore, uses only the highest quality, luxe products around.
- Outstanding hygiene and sanitary practices. Health and safety are of the utmost importance at Airlie&Co. The team will ensure every tool is properly cleaned and sanitised before applying your makeup.
What packages do Airlie&Co offer couples?
Airlie&Co provide a wide range of hair and makeup packages for you to choose from, depending on your needs. They can also cater for bridal parties of up to 18 people in multiple locations. Here are some examples of what’s included in their wedding packages:
Hair & Make-Up Package
- Bridal makeup
- Bridesmaids and guests
- Mother of the bride/groom
Highlights of working with Airlie&Co New South Wales:
- Award-winning boutique hair and makeup company
- Highly experienced, professional, warm team
- Stunning, personalised hairstyling and makeup
- High-quality products
- Excellent hygiene and sanitary practices
Do you do destination weddings?
Yes, Airlie&Co would love to be a part of your big day, no matter the location. From New South Wales to Tahiti, they have you covered for as little as a travel fee and one night’s accommodation.
Do you recommend a hair and makeup trial?
Airlie&Co believes a trial is an important step to ensure peace of mind on the day and the chance to refine your desired look.
“Tara and the team were such a key part of our wedding day preparation, and it was a pleasure getting ready for the ceremony with them! I’m not a big user of make-up and only had a rough idea of the hairstyle I wanted, but Tara was able to give me both hair and make-up that was absolutely perfect. Everyone’s make-up was beautiful, and we all felt like celebrities for the day. Thank you so much, Tara and team, for your professionalism, friendliness, laughter, and relaxed but efficient approach to what you do — you’re all amazing! Highly recommended to anyone looking for a hair and make-up supplier.” — Tracey S.