To go with your beautiful wedding dress, you’re probably on the hunt for a well-priced hairstylist and makeup artist who will complete your bridal look. This is where Perth’s highly-rated House of Haylo comes into play. Luxurious and centrally-located, this elegant salon offers bridal makeovers and hairstyling of the highest quality, both of which are long-lasting and will bring out your natural features and colouring.
A knowledgeable bunch, this team can create an array of enchanting styles, which, in terms of makeup, includes stunning natural makeovers, smokey eye and winged liner combos, and gorgeous dewy looks. Meanwhile, the artistic hairstylists at House of Haylo can create whatever style you desire, and they’ll ensure it stays put through dancing, hugging, and humid weather, too.
"I was very stressed after work and pushed for time, Hayley and her team did an amazing job on my hair and makeup. They made me feel calm, confident and ready for my event. Pat is an excellent makeup artist and I highly recommend her, the makeup she did was Flawless!! Her contour skills are amazing.”
What you'll love about working with House of Haylo for your wedding:
- Their holistic approach to beauty. The staff at House of Haylo will ask about your favourite features and styles, preferred colours, face shape, lifestyle, and personality to ensure your desired look is as flattering as possible.
- Organic, hair-friendly products. House of Haylo is well-known for their use of gentle, environmentally-friendly products that work hard and deliver exceptional results. This includes high-end brands Kevin Murphy and Natulique, among others.
Highlights of working with House of Haylo:
- Stylish bridal hairstyles that stand the test of time
- Beautiful, natural-looking makeup that flatters
- Uses low toxic, mostly organic products
- Can create a large array of beautiful hairstyles
- Aim to bring out and accentuate your best features
- Friendly, professional hair and makeup artists
"Hayley is an incredible hairstylist - I gave her the hard task of getting my crazy hair into decent condition for my wedding over a period of 6 months. I got married in July and I was so happy with my hair and it's all thanks to Hayley. My hair was seriously damaged from years of highlights and ghd irons etc...the difference she made to my hair over the last number of months has been incredible and I have got so many compliments - she is very reasonably priced and takes great pride in what she does - An absolute perfectionist....” Anne-Marie