Kirsten from Bride and Groomed Hairstylist is a must-book, mobile wedding hair stylist. Why? This highly capable and experienced bridal hair stylist creates on-trend designs as well as hair styles with classic elegance. So whether you’re after a sophisticated ‘do that Audrey Hepburn would approve of or something a little more edgy, this professional can make it happen. Using only top-of-the-line hair products and tools, Kirsten creates dreamy looks that last the entire wedding - and withstand heat, rain, crying (which we’re sure there’s going to be lots of), and sweat (again, lots of). And if you’re not sure what you’re after? Well, you’re always welcome to have a trial!
As a mobile bridal - and groom! - hair stylist, Kirsten can take her services to you on your wedding day. This means you can sleep in and have a leisurely breakfast (pancakes, right?), knowing your hair dresser is on-route to you. Once there, Kirsten can give both you and your bridal party a stunning hair style, whether you want matching hair styles for your bride tribe or not. And if you haven’t given a second thought to your bridal party’s hair styles, Kirsten can be flexible and make suggestions based on the design of your bridesmaids’ dresses.
“Thank you Kirsten! I absolutely loved the style for my wedding. You are a magic worker not one time was there a pin that felt like it was stuck in my scalp, and it held its shape all night.” Kelsie
What you can expect when working with Bride and Groomed Hairstylist for your wedding:
- Stunning bridal hair. Casual beach waves or ultra-glam tossed up bridal hair? We hate to break it to you, but Kirsten can style your hair both ways and have it look absolutely amazing - so you’ll be spoiled for choice! Whatever your preferred hairstyle, this lovely professional can bring your vision to life.
- Long lasting style. If you’ve ever worried about your curly hair expanding into a frizzy mess or your straight hair dropping its romantic curls as soon as your hairdresser leaves your venue, rest assured that won’t happen with Kirsten. Her hairstyles last the entire evening, as Kirsten knows all the tips, tricks, tools, and products to make looks last.
- Experienced wedding hairstylist. Kirsten has created exceptionally dreamy looks for many brides over the years - so she knows exactly what she’s doing. It’s not her first rodeo, that’s for sure. This means she can let you know if your hair style might not be the best fit for you, if a different style might match your dress better, and what your wedding day timeline might look like.
- Premium products. You’ll be pampered with top-of-the-line products when you book with Bride and Groomed Hairstylist. Kirsten ensures to use only luxurious products, which means they smell great, aren’t greasy, and allow for a strong-hold style without any… crunchiness.
Here’s what else you need to know about Bride and Groomed Hairstylist.
- Mobile hair stylist. Hiring a mobile hairdresser to create your dreamy wedding hair style means A.) more time for sleeping in, B.) less stress and no travel time, and C.) you can get ready in the comfort of your own home, venue’s bridal room, or Airbnb - wherever, really.
- Bridesmaids and mother-in-law. Of course, you might like to treat your loved ones to a snazzy hairstyle, too. Kirsten can arrive earlier in order to be able to style everyone’s hair before the ceremony - and you know your girls will love being pampered!
- Groom styling. Kirsten doesn’t just style women’s hair though, she’s more than happy to help the groom feel confident with a suave hair-do.
- Perth and surrounds. This talented, mobile hair stylist will travel to wedding venues, bridal rooms, hotels, and Airbnbs in and around Perth.
“So talented!!! My experience was amazing. I highly recommend Bride and Groomed. They have so many ideas and in the end it was exactly what I wanted. Perfect!” Ella