When it comes to wedding attire, your hairstyle is the cherry on top, literally. Elle from Melbourne Glamour understands how the right hairstyle can pull a whole look together, which is why she is so passionate about understanding your vision, theme, and dress style.
Having worked as a hairstylist in high-end salons for more than 20 years, Elle is highly experienced and seeks out the latest trends in bridal hair so that she can offer you the broadest range of styles. Her attention to detail and desire for perfection ensures that you’ll walk down the aisle looking spectacular.
“Amazing hair stylist! Elle did my hair for my wedding, along with my bridesmaids and my mother. She did the most beautiful hair ups, exactly the way I had envisioned it. Can not recommend her more. Such a lovely person to deal with too, in the lead up to my wedding and on the day of.” Lydia L
With Melbourne Glamour, you have access to a full range of salon services such as styling, colours, cuts, blow waves, and the application of hair extensions. Elle has her own clip in hair extension range that stocks 100% human Remy hair that is available for purchase. If inspiration images of long luscious wedding hair are all over your Pinterest board, Elle can help you achieve the look you have always dreamed of.
Elle also puts an emphasis on getting your hair into perfect condition before your wedding day. You can book in with Elle for professional in-salon treatments such as keratin and hair botox treatments to repair damaged hair and get rid of any frizz. When it comes time for your wedding day, your hair will be smooth, silky, and shiny.
What you can expect from Melbourne Glamour for your wedding day:
- An experienced hairstylist. Elle has worked at high-end salons for more than 20 years and has operated as a freelance hairstylist since. She loves working with brides, bridesmaids, and Mothers of the Bride to get them all looking amazing before the wedding begins.
- Professional salon services. Based in Blackburn, Elle offers her brides the full salon experience, from haircuts and colours to keratin treatments and hair extension application.
- A trial before your wedding day. When you choose Melbourne Glamour, you’ll be invited to book in a trial with Elle on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. During this consultation, she will sit down to go through and discuss all the options with you one on one.
What you’ll love about Melbourne Glamour for your wedding day:
- Her network of makeup artists. You’ve booked Elle for your hair, but who have you got for makeup? Having worked in the wedding industry for many years, Elle has developed close relationships with some of Melbourne’s best makeup artists and can suggest the best one to bring your vision to life.
- Her easygoing personality. Elle is a true professional, but what makes her such an asset on your wedding day is her down to earth and fun-loving personality. Brides have described Elle as feeling like a member of the wedding squad and helps keep their nerves at bay with lots of laughs.
- Personalised and affordable quotes. No two weddings are the same, and your selection will reflect that. The price for your booking will depend on factors such as your desired style, how many people need their hair done, and whether you require hair extensions.
Can Melbourne Glamour do my bridesmaids’ and mum’s hair?
Of course, and there’s no better way to get your wedding squad looking like a real team. Whether you want your wedding party to have similar hairstyles, or they’re all choosing a unique style, Elle can work on everyone. Be aware that Elle will need more time for each extra person..
Does Melbourne Glamour offer a wedding hair trial?
Yes! Once you’ve booked in for your wedding, Elle encourages you to visit her salon for a consultation about your ideal wedding hairstyle and will ensure she gets your hair looking just the way you want it.
What are Remy Hair Extensions?
Remy Human Hair is the highest grade of real human hair, and are widely regarded as the most premium extensions on the market. Melbourne Glamour stocks Remy extensions, which are available for purchase.
“Melbourne Glamour were professional and exceptionally thoughtful. They made me, and my entire bridal party, feel so incredibly special (and relaxed!), plus everyone’s hair looked simply stunning. The whole experience was just so positive. They definitely also have an eye for detail and what suits each person. I cannot recommend them more highly.” Peta H