If you’re on the hunt for a bridal makeup artist who can not only deliver a variety of styles and looks for you to choose from but also flawless and high-quality results, South-East Melbourne’s Hello Gorgeous Makeup Artisty may be your knight in glowing armour.
Hello Gorgeous Makeup Artistry is no stranger to timeless, classical looks as well as bold, vibrant styles depending upon what you’re after. Jaimi aims to accentuate each bride’s natural beauty and ensure that they have everything they need on their wedding day, including bridal “survival kits”. Her bubbly and easygoing nature will no doubt provide you with immediate comfort whilst also getting you hyped up for the festivities that will follow.
If finding a Melbourne makeup artist who prides herself on truly listening and responding to her clients is your priority, Hello Gorgeous Makeup Artistry may be the perfect choice for you.
“I had the privilege of having Jaimi do makeup for my wedding for myself and my bridesmaids. All I can say is WOW! She did an amazing job, and I’ll definitely be booking her again for future events. She went above and beyond for us on the day, and it was just amazing.”
What you’ll love about working with Hello Gorgeous Makeup Artistry:
- Passion and professionalism: Ongoing enthusiasm, communication, and effort that exceeds expectations throughout the process are a given. Jaimi’s professionalism, keen eye for new makeup trends, and ongoing investment into workshops and masterclasses have equipped her with expert and up-to-date knowledge surrounding the tools, styles, and techniques she uses.
- High-end products: Hello Gorgeous Makeup Artistry uses top-quality products including MAC, NARS, Napoleon Perdis, Makeup by Mario, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Becca Cosmetics, Laura Mercier, and many others that will keep you glowing from the start to the end of your wedding day.
- Experience: Jaimi has over four years of experience and is professionally trained with an advanced makeup certification from Napoleon Perdis.
- Attention to detail and care: Makeup trials are offered at the Hello Gorgeous Makeup Artistry studio located in Clarinda, South-East Melbourne, 3169. This includes a consultation to discuss your wedding details and vision, as well as one makeup application to ensure that you’re happy with the final look.
Highlights of working with Hello Gorgeous Makeup Artistry:
- Attention to detail and passion for the bride’s vision
- Professionalism and an easygoing nature
- Elegant, timeless, and bold looks
- Makeup services are offered for the bride, bridesmaids, and mother-of-the-bride (or groom)
- High-quality products
- Makeup trial records make it easy to replicate the final bridal look
- Works with a reliable network of hair stylists
- Wedding survival kits included in the price contain sponge, lip sample, touch-up powder, and other essential items
- Pricing from $90 to $120
"Jaimi’s work is absolutely amazing. She did my hair and makeup for two events, and both times my hair and makeup were perfect. Lasted all day and night, and I didn’t want to take it off at the end of the night. I had so many compliments on the day. Everyone kept asking, 'Who did your makeup?' Jaimi did. She made me feel beautiful. She is caring, friendly, professional, punctual, and thorough. She listens to her customers. Love your work Jaimi."