Working with brides across all of Tasmania, Create with Carissa Campbell is an excellent makeup artistry service. Whether you’re after a dramatic smokey eye, emphasis on your lips, or beautifully natural makeup that gives you a warm glow, Carissa can use her high-quality, low tox, natural products to create your desired look. This stunning makeup will last your entire wedding, ensuring to stay put during dinner and make you look luminous in wedding photos. You’ll love the luxurious feel to her premium products, wonderful customer service, and helpful, friendly manner that Carissa approaches all her brides with.
What you can expect when working with Create with Carissa Campbell for your wedding:
- Beautiful wedding makeup. Carissa creates dreamy, impossible perfect makeup looks with her natural talent, years of experience, and quality products. Seriously, you’ll feel so confident once Carissa does your bridal makeup that you’ll be dancing down the aisle!
- Experienced makeup artist. With more than 20 years experience in the skin care and beauty industry, it’s a safe assumption that Carissa is wildly good at what she does. She uses her wealth of knowledge and experience to apply makeup with precision - from your foundation colour to your lipstick shade, every product Carissa chooses will be flattering.
- Personalised service. Carissa understands that skincare and beauty products absolutely need to be catered to your individual needs, so if you have dry or oily skin, acne, or otherwise, she’ll use products that will meet your needs.
- Enhanced natural beauty. Carissa wants to enhance your natural beauty with certified organic, natural and cruelty-free products - not hide you away under a thick layer of makeup! She’ll make sure you look like your most beautiful, radiant self, don’t worry.
- Makeup styles. You might like a natural look if you don’t normally wear a lot of makeup, or you might like to do something a bit different and bold as this is a special occasion! Whatever your preference, Carissa can work with any brief and apply your makeup perfectly - no matter the style.
Here’s what else you need to know about Create withCarissa Campbell.
- Focus on natural and organic. Carissa has a natural, sustainable approach to beauty, and uses organic beauty products where possible. She doesn't want to use harsh chemicals on your skin (especially if you've been having facials in the lead up to your wedding) - and neither should you!
- Great prices. If you’re on the hunt for a makeup artist offering luxurious, premium makeup services at impressive prices, then Carissa is the right fit for you. Why? You shouldn't need to spend a small fortune on your makeup application - especially when the price of weddings already stacks up!
- Makeup lessons. Carissa is a passionate beauty mentor, and enthusiastically teaches people how to properly apply their makeup so it lasts, looks fantastic, and, well, because not all of us really know what we’re doing…
- Other special events. Bridal makeup is a speciality of Carissa’s, but she’s also a popular choice when it comes to formal dinners, black tie events, and engagement parties. So if you’ve got a special occasion coming up, try to book her in early!
- Statewide travel. Carissa is based in Prospect Vale, Tasmania, but travels all around the state to give brides a stunning makeover on their wedding day.
Do you offer a makeup trial for the bride?
Yes. Carissa offers bridal makeup trials to see if you like your preferred look. If not? There will be time to change your style. The trial costs $45 per person.
What packages do you offer for bridal hair and makeup?
Carissa offers a special bridal touch up package, which includes stunning bridal makeup, a pressed powder, long-lasting lipstick, and gloss. This is valued at $150 per person.