Finding a talented, professional bridal hairstylist is at the top of many a bride's wish list, and for south-east Queensland brides, Samantha Lee fits that bill perfectly. Based in the Redlands, mobile hairstylist Samantha works with her brides to ensure a beautiful, complimentary outcome - a look that thrills and delights her bride in equal measure.
Samantha - the owner of Samantha Lee hair - will create your desired hairstyle using professional-grade products, leaning into the latest trends and techniques to ensure a long-lasting style. A big believer in hair trials, you'll be able to try out your bridal hairstyle well in advance, guaranteeing you love your wedding day look and feel confident on the big day.
"Samantha came and did my bridesmaids, mother of the bride's hair and my hair for my wedding in March. We hadn't met previously, but she was amazing and easy to get on with. We showed and explained what we wanted, and she got to work and achieved amazing results. Hair stayed in place all day, even with a veil being put in and out of it. I would easily recommend her to anyone looking for a hairstyle for an event and will keep her in mind for future events." Aimee
What you'll love about working with Samantha Lee Hair for your wedding:
- 15+ years of hairstyling experience. Samantha has worked at several leading Brisbane-based salons throughout her 15-year career, making her one very knowledgeable and capable bridal hairstylist.
- Supportive, kind hairstylist with passion. This accomplished hairstylist knows that the morning of your wedding is filled with heart-fluttering nerves, excitement, and lots of emotion, which is why she acts as a calming, supportive 'cheerleader' of sorts for her brides and bridesmaids.
Highlights of working with Samantha Lee Hair:
- Professional freelance bridal hairstylist
- Experience working at top salons
- Stays abreast of latest techniques
- Can put in hair extensions for you