“Jess was fantastic to work with, and she was so patient as I changed my mind about a thousand times. All of our guests commented on how gorgeous the flower arrangements were and it was all Jess - I just told her colours and shapes, and she did the rest. She is WONDERFUL and her work is GORGEOUS!!” Anne
What you can expect when working with Sassafras Flower Design for your wedding:
- 27 years of experience. Sassafras Flower Design is led by floral designer Jess Gale, a sought-after professional with more than 27 years of experience. With Jess leading a team of creative floral designers, you can rest assured your wedding flowers are in very good hands.
- Creativity and eye for detail. Jess has plenty of fresh ideas and an incredible eye for detail. She thoroughly enjoys ‘diving into the details’, as she puts it, to create breathtaking, unique bouquets and arrangements.
- Romantic style. The Sassafras Flower Design style is romantic, generous, and abundant. You’ll see a mix of whimsically arranged designs and modern, chic bouquets. But the thing they have in common? They’re expertly arranged with a variety of blooms and textures.
- Variety of flowers, colours. Created in the signature Sassafras style, full of lush blooms and expert use of colour and texture.
Here’s what else you need to know about Sassafras Flower Design.
- Full Service Floral Designs are custom. From the bouquets, ceremony florals, centrepieces and installations, all elements are carefully considered and bespoke.
- Wedding packages - for the bridal party only. Sassafras Flower Design has carefully curated a menu of bouquets, buttonholes, and corsages. From here, couples choose the style they like - modern boho, natural beauty, blush and bashful, or berry crush. Purchase online via the website and the team will create them in their signature style for your wedding day.
- Sustainable practice and conscious of their footprint - where possible they choose locally-grown flowers and foliage in all their bouquets and floral arrangements. They recycle and compost green waste and never ever use floral foam in their work.
- Props, styling accents, linen. Sassafras Flower Design has an extensive collection of props, styling accents and select styling linens to choose from, ensuring that each wedding is tailored to the couple.
- Yarra Valley location. Got your wedding booked in the Yarra Valley? Sassafras Flower Design provides our excellent floral services in and around this region and are a top recommended supplier for premium venues such as Stones of the Yarra Valley and Zonzo. We deliver to venues within 50km of their Mount Evelyn studio, too.
“It was such a pleasure to work with Jess. She was so lovely, kind, and patient ... I wasn't expecting Sassafras Wedding to BLOW MY MIND!!!! From my beautiful bouquet, to the lovely buttonholes, the gorgeous flowers in the chapel, the table vases and the absolutely stunning hanging installation, I teared up every time I saw Jess’ work.” Cossie