When Jody and Tiarna met at a floral styling class, they had no idea they would become co-owners of a successful Mackay-based wedding floral studio, one beloved by locals. Their backgrounds — one growing and supplying fresh Cut Flowers around Australia, the other witnessing her aunt working as a florist — came together to create a beautiful partnership.
Together, they formed Wild Posy Co., a boutique florist specialising in breathtaking wedding floral arrangements, focusing on custom designs. These "petal heads", as they call themselves, tailor fresh, seasonal blooms to their couple's style, with attention to detail foremost. The result? Gorgeous floral arrangements that look exquisite in photos.
“Thank you so much for my beautiful flowers, I love them so much I have subscribed to have a bunch delivered every month. I am so in love with the personal touches and lots and LOTS of love they put in every arrangement. 5 Stars!!” — Elizabeth.
What you'll love about working with Wild Posy Co. for your wedding:
- Nature is the guide. For beautifully textured, wild arrangements, Wild Posy Co. utilises the ‘natural shape and composition of florals and lets nature be the guide’ to curate unique designs.
- Everlasting or fresh blooms. Wild Posy Co. provide their couples with the choice of stunning dried or fresh floral arrangements. Regardless of preference, couples will receive dreamy arrangements that are tailored to their liking, with this floral boutique specialising in bespoke designs.
Highlights of Wild Posy Co. Mackay:
- Offers long-lasting preserved floral arrangements
- Each design is customised to the couple’s liking
- Use fresh, seasonal flowers in their designs
- Owners have an obsession for “all things flowers”
- Source the best possible quality fresh flowers
- Support the local Australian flower industry and farmers
“If you want stunning flower arrangements, look no further than Wild Posy Co. They have a real creative eye, and truly love what they do. Whether it be dried or fresh flowers, you won't be disappointed! Love your work, ladies!” - Kim.