A wedding is a celebration of your and your partner’s love for one another, surrounded by your closest friends and family members. Finding suppliers who understand celebrating family is an incredible asset to your wedding, which is why working with family-run suppliers is so wonderful!
Operating across NSW, Tia Mia Floral Events is run by sisters Teresa and Maria. Having grown up in the flower industry, this dynamic team know how to work with clients to achieve their dream wedding flowers.
Offering personalised packages that are tailored to your specific needs, Tia Mia Floral Events will work closely with you to understand the tone and theme of your wedding, what kind of floral arrangements you’re looking for, and how they can best achieve the vision you’re imagining for your dream wedding.
"Tia Mia Floral Events offers couples more than flowers. We ask that you leave the flowers up to us! We want to hear every detail of what you have imagined your flowers to be like and we will put them together. We love what we do!" Maria and Teresa, Owners
What you’ll love about Tia Mia Floral Events NSW:
- A lifetime of experience. The Tia Mia team grew up learning the flower industry firsthand. They understand the role floral arrangements, bouquets, buttonholes, and table flowers play in creating the overall look of your wedding, which is why they work so hard to bring your specific dreams to life.
- They go above and beyond. Have your heart set on a particular bloom or arrangement? Teresa and Maria go to lengths to ensure their couples are thrilled with their wedding flowers, with a great flower grower network and industry connections.
- Tailored packages. There’s no one-size-fits-all for weddings, and every couple’s needs will be different. When you choose Tia Mia Floral Events, you’ll receive a tailored package that’s perfect for you.
- Passionate and creative. Teresa and Maria are highly experienced, talented floral designers with a knack for the details. Of their passion and vision, they say, 'We think wedding flowers are such an important part of the wedding. It helps the whole day come together - from the colours flowing at the ceremony and the dazzling bouquet to the celebrations at the reception. Every flower playing its part. Our passion and dedication to achieve this show in our work. We want couples to get the value for their money, quality of fresh flowers, and the trust in us to organise it.'
Highlights of Tia Mia Floral Events NSW:
- Florists learnt from their parents
- Finer details are taken care of
- Beautiful, stylish floral designs
- Tailored wedding packages
- Operating all across NSW
'We strive to make every couple we work with happy with the result of our work. Let’s make memories together - work with us to begin a journey of the best flowers you could ever possibly imagine for your big day.' Maria and Teresa, Owners