“Deb took care of the flowers and decor for our wedding and I highly recommend her for any event! Deb was extremely professional and takes pride in her work going above and beyond, she truly cares about creating a wonderful experience and walking away with perfect memories! Thank you Deb xx” Jelka
Why should you book Making Memories with Deb for your wedding flowers?
- Gorgeous flowers. This boutique florist creates incredible, beautiful bouquets and floral arrangements - we think you’ll find the end results exceed your expectations and then some!
- Fresh and faux flowers. Making Memories With Deb offers both fresh and elegant, silk flowers - whether you’d prefer beautifully scented fresh flowers or long-lasting silk ones, you can’t go wrong with this choice!
- Stylish centrepieces. Put the finishing touches on your wedding reception with gorgeous, floral centrepieces. Whatever your theme or colour palette, Deb can help you design a centrepiece that perfectly complements your wedding style and look.
- Delivery and set-up. Um, this is an incredible addition! Set-up is provided at multiple sites or can be delivered to your door for a bridesmaid to distribute at your wedding. Talk about service!
- Suave buttonholes. Grooms will feel positively dashing when wearing their stylish buttonholes. We guarantee Deb’s work will result in grooms feeling confident, handsome and oh-so suave.
“Making Memories with Deb is a boutique florist that specialises in event styling and creating beautiful blooms. Whether it be an intimate gathering or an extravagant wedding, I would love to add our special touch to make your occasion extra memorable!” Deb Wraight
Here’s what else you need to know about Making Memories with Deb:
- Warm and friendly. Deb is a delight, and has a happy, positive glow about her. Your consultation will feel like you’re having a relaxed chat and coffee with an old friend!
- Multiple services. While Deb is a brilliant florist, she also provides event styling services and is a talented celebrant! Talk about a jack of all trades. Take the stress out of wedding planning and chat to Deb about using more than one of her services, this is guaranteed to cut down confusion between suppliers.
- Organised. Don’t worry about a thing, Deb is an extremely organised professional and will ensure your flowers are ready and delivered early - for peace of mind, of course. Besides, this gives the photographer time to get some great detail shots of your ring in a flower - you know the one.
“I spent a lovely morning today with Deb, helping to prep flowers ready for her to assemble bouquets and corsages for a wedding tomorrow – a great way to escape the heat outside and surrounded by beautiful fresh flowers! I must say that Deb’s care and attention to detail when making up the bouquets was amazing! 5 exquisite bouquets including the bride’s, plus 13 button holes, 1 corsage, 2 flower girl baskets and “aisle marker” arrangements. All I can say is what stunning work Deb!!” Meeta
Besides flowers, what other decor elements do you supply?
I love being given the scope to coordinate the entire ceremony set up, as I have multiple arches/ arbours, seating options, signing tables and chairs and stunning flower entry statements available for hire at very competitive prices. I have macrame backdrops, drapery and even a gorgeous carved cow skull (with flowers on her head of course!) to decorate the scene as well as a wide range of rustic ladders and boho props. Best of all are my stunning white peacock chairs that suit any setting and make the couple look like royalty! Creativity is my calling.
What else would you like couples to know about what you do?
Because the wholesale cost of fresh flowers is considerable, I minimise this cost by foraging from friend’s gardens and I work from home which means no florist shop overheads like rent and staff wages. The couple pays what I pay for the flowers, without mark up. I just add my labour fee.....you can’t get any fairer than that!
As well as fresh flowers for the bridal party, arbour, aisle markers and reception, I am able to hire stunning faux arrangements from my huge selection-made to suit your wedding- and at a fraction of the price of fresh. They not only look perfect all day and in any weather, but they are also bulletproof when the boys start horsing around.
“Deb did the flowers for my wedding and did an amazing job! The flowers were vibrant and beautiful, and it was so great working with Deb! She was so open and willing to work with very vague instructions, achieving incredible results. Couldn’t recommend her more highly!” Anisha