Whether you’re on the hunt for a bespoke wedding floral package or gorgeous flowers for your engagement party, the highly talented team at Noah & the Fox can help. This boutique, Hunter Valley-based florist works collaboratively with couples to ensure they receive breathtaking florals for their special event - be it a wedding, engagement party, or bridal shower.
Offering stunning bouquets, charming buttonholes, as well as stylish floral arrangements for tables, arbours, and ceilings, there’s nothing the creative team at Noah & the Fox can’t help you with. Couples are more than welcome to design a customised wedding package with this flexible team, so that everything they need to decorate their wedding is included. You’ll be able to choose from an extensive range of flowers, or show this team your ideas and they’ll whip something incredible up for you!
“Amazing florals and so affordable! No matter what you order they always turn out so amazing. We have had a few things from Noah & The Fox and we will continue to use this lovely company for all our floral needs! I got a beautiful flower crown for my baby shower and it was so lovely and exactly as I had asked!” Emily
What you can expect when working with Noah & the Fox for your wedding:
- Incredible service. There’s a reason Noah & the Fox has loyal clientele - they provide beautiful blooms and impressive customer service! Their customers describe them as flexible, affordable and willing to go above and beyond - which is exactly what you want in a wedding florist. This team will work closely and collaboratively with you in order to provide the best possible floral arrangements for your wedding.
- Breathtaking florals. Noah & the Fox specialise in creating stunning floral arrangements that suit any colour scheme and budget - seriously, the results are absolutely beautiful. From sophisticated neutral-coloured bouquets to eye-catching floral arrangements for arbours, this team takes a brief and delivers gorgeous, well-presented flowers.
- Customised wedding packages. Noah & the Fox believe every event is unique and special - but particularly weddings. This is why they work collaboratively with couples to design customised wedding packages that include everything they need to embellish their wedding.
- Fresh, colourful blooms. This team only uses high quality, colourful, and beautiful flowers that will look immaculate in wedding photos. Along with smelling incredible, the flowers in your bouquet will look healthy, vibrant, and oh-so fresh.
- Experienced florists. When you book your wedding flowers with Noah & the Fox, rest assured you'll have a hardworking, talented, and very creative team member working on your arrangements. All staff at Noah & the Fox are passionate, helpful, and very good at what they do, so you can trust your wedding florals are in great hands.
“Always so impressed with the bunches I have sent out to numerous people through Noah and the Fox. Always amazed at how beautiful they are. Can not recommend them enough!!” Na’arah
Here’s what else you need to know about Noah & the Fox.
- Creative team. The team at Noah & the Fox are very creative, and can work with you to bring your ideas to life. Not sure what you want? That’s okay, this team is more than happy to create some bridal and bridesmaid bouquets based on your favourite colours and flowers. They can also help you with flower arrangement ideas for your wedding reception, and ceremony arbour, if you wish!
- Lots of variety. Whether you’re after sunflowers, roses, peonies or lilies in your bouquet, Noah & the Fox can source these for you. This florist provides an extensive variety of flowers, in a range of colours, shapes, sizes and styles.
- Newcastle and Hunter Valley. Noah & the Fox is a self-proclaimed ‘little floristry shop, delivering to Cessnock and the surrounding areas’. So whether you’re planning a Hunter Valley or Newcastle-based wedding, this team can provide flowers for your wedding day.
- Affordable florals. Who says you can’t have wedding flowers on a tight budget? This lovely team prides themselves on providing gorgeous wedding blooms no matter the budget, because you should have stunning, fresh flowers on your wedding day.
“Would like to say a big thank you for making our wedding day perfect with your stunning work! Our arbour held together perfectly in the heavy winds.” Brittany