“Creative, grounded floristry” is how wedding florists Edwards and Day describe their work, with owners Amy and Jenna both artistic floral designers with a passion for weddings. While they both met and trained in floristry school together, their respective styles couldn’t be more different — something that serves their customers well; with two creative spirits, they can tackle any floral brief!
Amy’s floral style is ‘minimal, organic, in soft, neutral tones’, while Jenna loves nothing more than “bold colours and extravagant creations”. Together, this duo lovingly crafts exquisite floral arrangements, including arbour embellishments, centrepieces, hanging installations, and dreamy bouquets for the entire bridal party.
Working with Edwards and Day for your wedding florals will be a cinch, with these two floral designers known for their excellent service. Amy and Jenna have backgrounds in education and social work, and are patient, kind, work tremendously well under pressure, and are always down for a chat about designs. In fact, they’ll be the first to say that talking is one of their strengths!
What you'll love about working with Edwards and Day for your Hunter Valley wedding:
- Trained in floristry. Jenna and Amy are two trained, experienced wedding florists with creativity and a knack for details. They know the tricks of the trade and can craft beautiful bouquets and arrangements masterfully.
- They love working with couples. The creatives behind Edwards and Day can best be described as real ‘people-persons’. They thoroughly enjoy working with couples and having a brainstorming session about their perfect flowers. Their natural affinity with words also makes them very approachable and helpful.
Highlights of Edwards and Day:
- Passionate, creative, trained floral designers with a great attitude
- Craft stunning floral arrangements for ceremony and reception
- Take the time to really listen to their couple’s ideas and dreams
- Can design an array of arrangements in many different styles
- Professional, punctual delivery of wedding flowers
- Services Central Coast, Newcastle, the Hunter Valley, Port Stephens