Looking for a reputable florist with a history of designing stunning wedding floral arrangements for your Gold Coast or Tweed Heads wedding? Scenic Rim Florist is a boutique floral designer with a speciality: Custom-designed wedding flowers.
Scenic Rim Florist wants each of their couples to have bespoke florals that accurately reflect their wedding theme, style, journey, and personalities, which is why they work collaboratively to design one-of-a-kind arrangements that look gorgeous in wedding photos. The best part? They offer their top-notch services at genuinely reasonable prices.
"Lee has arranged several different styles of flowers for me, and every time they have been perfect and exactly what I asked for. She goes out of her way to find the best and deliver the best for you. I could not recommend her highly enough for any type of floral arrangement you might need." — Bec
What you'll love about working with Scenic Rim Florist for your Gold Coast / Tweed Heads wedding:
- Affordable wedding flowers. Scenic Rim offers modern, gorgeous wedding bouquets and floral arrangements at magnificent prices. Their home studio base allows them to provide couples with dreamy floral arrangements at reduced prices, earning them a bevy of loyal clients.
- Bespoke floral arrangements. Scenic Rim's owner and lead floral designer, Lee, prioritises crafting bespoke, tailored floral bouquets and arrangements for their couples, ensuring unique flowers that are one-of-a-kind and oh-so-meaningful.
Highlights of Scenic Rim Florist:
- Stunning wedding flowers of excellent quality
- Uses fresh, beautiful, locally-sourced flowers
- Free local delivery within the Scenic Rim
- Modern, purpose-built home studio
- Delivery to Ipswich, Brisbane and surrounding areas
"Scenic Rim florist deliver the most beautiful arrangements in those moments they are really needed; when you can't find the words Scenic Rim florist says it for you. Arrangements that are beyond value for money. The service is amazing and unbeatable. Highly recommend Lee and her team." — Josie